Overcoming Game Addiction - Page 16 of 17

I don't have a problem with video - Page 16 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 4th Jan, 2023 - 10:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 17 pgs.  12 13 14 15 16 17 

?
Poll: Are you addicted to games to the point that you need help?
  Yes       19.30%
  No       61.40%
  I am not sure       19.30%
Total Votes: 57
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
There must be a point and time when you can put down the joystick and paddles and hit the off button, if not, you need help.
Overcoming Game Addiction Related Information to Overcoming Game Addiction
Post Date: 28th May, 2021 - 7:22am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Overcoming Game Addiction - Page 16

Young teens should only use recreational internet and video games one hour daily. Middle-school aged children who use the internet, social media or video games recreationally for more than an hour each day during the school week have significantly lower grades and test scores, according to a new study. Source 8a.

Sponsored Links:
24th Jul, 2021 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #

Addiction Game Overcoming

I have to do many things that are directly connected to my education so I don't have time to be addicted.

24th Sep, 2021 - 9:27am / Post ID: #

Overcoming Game Addiction Gaming Video & Issues Computer

I had problem with videogame addiction when I was in college. I think it was a escapism because that time is so demanding and I had to work and study at the same time. I even got kick out of a job because of it once. What I found out now, many years later, is that maintaining a balanced life style helped me a lot ot not get to that point again.

27th Sep, 2021 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

Page 16 Addiction Game Overcoming

I am onlly addicted to a game if it is a good one. Like this one I think I am addicted to. It all depends on what game it is.

29th May, 2022 - 9:55pm / Post ID: #

Addiction Game Overcoming

I know that gaming can be very addictive. I myself was addicted to gaming at one point in time. But now I have it under control and I use it safely as an outlet.

8th Aug, 2022 - 1:08am / Post ID: #

Overcoming Game Addiction

I can relate to Muttien. Gaming can be addictive especially when you're playing competitive online games where you have to stay toe to toe with other players otherwise your rank would decay. It took quite a lot of time for me to understand that these things are temporary when that online game shut down for good.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Nov, 2022 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

Overcoming Game Addiction - Page 16

I am addicted and borderline spending… I say borderline but I definitely spent too much already, what I mean is I refuse to own a cell phone or a brand new computer just because of the easy addiction it creates on me.

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2023 - 10:37pm / Post ID: #

Overcoming Game Addiction
A Friend

Overcoming Game Addiction Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 16

I don't have a problem with video games. Because I have face-to-face socialization, I go out every night to breathe fresh air. Without neglecting my daily life and neither the progress in the games.

+  « First of 17 pgs.  12 13 14 15 16 17 

> TOPIC: Overcoming Game Addiction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,