Overcoming Game Addiction - Page 9 of 17

I see games as a time to relax when you have - Page 9 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 22nd Sep, 2012 - 12:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 17 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (17) »

?
Poll: Are you addicted to games to the point that you need help?
  Yes       19.30%
  No       61.40%
  I am not sure       19.30%
Total Votes: 57
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
There must be a point and time when you can put down the joystick and paddles and hit the off button, if not, you need help.
Overcoming Game Addiction Related Information to Overcoming Game Addiction
Post Date: 10th Feb, 2011 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

Overcoming Game Addiction
A Friend

Overcoming Game Addiction - Page 9

Whenever I find myself spending large amounts of time playing games, I simply isolate myself from it. I do this about every month... I'm on an off week right now. I was bored of xbox and simply was tired of playing it so much. Also, sometimes I think it's not the game I am addicted to, but the social activity of playing it. I like to talk to my friends all the time, so when I'm not with them, I talk to them on xbox. This is just my analysis on video gaming in my life. I'd say I can be addicted, but recently I've matured and get tired of it fast.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Mar, 2011 - 12:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Addiction Game Overcoming

I try to limit myself to only playing two hours maximum because I get headaches and I usually go outside to play basketball with my friends and at my school. Try to imagine the outdoors and how much fun it can be to overcome addiction.

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2011 - 10:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Overcoming Game Addiction Gaming Video & Issues Computer

In my case, addiction lessens with age, however I never get that empty feeling inside me satisfied until I play some game every now and then... I think when I get kids I gonna commit to them more and I gonna stop playing games. Its real life SIMS from then on smile.gif

1st Jul, 2011 - 12:11am / Post ID: #

Page 9 Addiction Game Overcoming

If you want to give up your addiction to games then go give some community service. You will quickly see that there is more to life than your computer, you might even try to convince others to do the same. It helped me with alcoholism and I think that's far harder to give up than an addiction to video games.

Post Date: 28th Aug, 2011 - 7:24am / Post ID: #

Addiction Game Overcoming

Name: TK

Comments: Here is a sign of addiction. You watch the screen so long that your eyes get bloodshot like if you've been drinking all night.

17th Sep, 2012 - 3:11am / Post ID: #

TK you definitely have issues if that's you. There was a news report about a kid who was so addicted to gaming that he played for days straight and didn't eat nothing. He eventually died, I mean come on, for a game?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Sep, 2012 - 11:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Overcoming Game Addiction - Page 9

I definitely play too much computer games when I was younger, but now with school and after school activities, these are keeping me busy. Hopefully I can ween myself of of these games. But when a Steam sale rolls around it's hard to resist...

22nd Sep, 2012 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

Overcoming Game Addiction Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 9

I see games as a time to relax when you have nothing else to do, and I mean nothing. I won't schedule time to play a game when I can do something better. I just don't understand the game addiction phenomenon, I guess I like real life better.

> TOPIC: Overcoming Game Addiction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,