Paladin
Rogue
Rogue

Post Date: 1st Aug, 2003 - 1:11am / Post ID: #

My RPGs
A Friend

My RPGs

For mss and anyone else:

I just got out all my ps one RPG games out of the cupboard. Just thought i'd list them incase you want to get a new RPG.

Guardian's Crusade
This game is for all ages and the grahpics are quite child like. The game is good though. You are a knight with a tiny pink thing that follows you around. You can collect different toys that you can use to fight for you in battle.

Wild Arms
I enjoyed this game. There are only three characters though - but you get to switch between one, and each one has their own special abilities.

Breath Of Fire III
I like this game because there are alot of different characters that join your team and you collects genes which you can splic together to transform the main character in different forms of dragon - each with different abilites.

Final Fantasy VII
This ws the first final fantasy game I played and it is VERY good. It takes a long time to play. There are loads of characters that join your team, loads of battles and loads of secrets and it's on 3-discs. It has good FMV movies and mini games too.

Final Fantasy IX
This was the last final fantasy game to appear on the ps one and it has very good graphics. This is on four discs, has loads of things to do, people to talk to and places to see like all of the final fantasy games, but this isn't one of my favourite of the series but a very good game never-the-less.

Star Ocean: The Second Story
This game is really good, up there with the final fantasys. There are many characters and different paths to choose. For example if you choose 1 person to join your team then that might mean someone else will not join your team. There is loads of different endings and lots to do.

Blaze and Blade
This is the only multiplayer RPG i have. You create characters such as an elf, priest, hunter etc and you can play with a friend which is good. This isn't one of my favourite games though and I don't really play it much.

Alundra
One of my first RPGs - and a very good one at that. Unlike most RPGs the fighting is not turn based, you can just go upto an enemy and hit them with your sword. The graphics are nothing like final fantasy but I like this style too. There are good puzzles here and different things you can aquire.

Grandia
Another good game! Lots of colourful characters here, with good graphics and you can roae the camera around. It's on two discs and well worth getting.

Final fanasy VI
this was orignally on another console but was updated and released on the ps1. it has basic graphics but still all the goodness of a final fantasy game - however not one of the best.

Final fantasy 8
this one is very good. i love the graphics and all the characters. if you like rpgs you must get this game.

breath of fire 4
you still have the genes etc and some of the same characters as before, a very good game!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Aug, 2003 - 1:22am / Post ID: #

My RPGs
A Friend

RPGs My

Hey, Robert, I also have Grandia.  Have you ever beaten it?  I am sooooo stuck on the last fight and got frustrated with it and put it up for the time being.

Post Date: 1st Aug, 2003 - 1:26am / Post ID: #

My RPGs
A Friend

My RPGs Reviews RPG & Card Board

I don't think i've completed any of my RPGs lol! I get near the end and normally get a new one around that time and go onto that - or I don't want to finish it because I want to get all the secrets and stuff first. If you don't complete it you always know you can come back to it, lol ;D

Post Date: 1st Aug, 2003 - 1:38am / Post ID: #

My RPGs
A Friend

RPGs My

lol I know what you mean.  I have one or two games that I'm still working through.  But if I beat them quickly, I go back and play through them again to find all the stuff I missed.  I also try to have the strategy guides when possible, but if not, I usually search for a walkthrough on the net for the game that I'm having problems with.  ;)  

Post Date: 4th Nov, 2003 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #

My RPGs
A Friend

RPGs My

Breath Of Fire III

Final Fantasy VII

Final Fantasy IX

Star Ocean: The Second Story

Grandia

Final fanasy VI

Final fantasy XIII

breath of fire 4

These are the games from your list that I own as well.

Those are all VERY good RPG's.  I've beat all of them except for Breath of Fire 4.  All these games took me so long because i go around and get every single item and thing before i beat the game.  I can't stand leaving things left undone.  The part i hated most in Breath of Fire 3 was the Promised Lands or whatever they were called and those thieves that were super fast and would leave all your characters with 1hp.  I Loved morphing my main character though.  Did you get all the genes?  I managed to, the last one took me forever to find.  When ya get the last one you can turn your character into the Kaizer Dragon (or something like that) and hes pretty much invincible.....but he goes berzerk and attacks your own party sometimes.  Its only a minor setback.

Mss, i cna't help ya with Grandia...its been so long since i played that.  I don't remember how i beat the last guy.  All i know is that i had to go level up alot more before i could beat the last boss.

I see that you haven't played Final Fantasy X....how disappointing.  Its one of the best Final Fantasy's in my opinion.  Its got loads of cool characters and AWSOME graphics.  FFXII is still my favourite though, probably because it was the first final fantasy i played.

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2005 - 8:14pm / Post ID: #

My RPGs
A Friend

My RPGs

Played most, beaten half, but how many people played Xenogears? that game rocks!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: My RPGs

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,