Why Are Mormon Mom's So Fat?

Why Mormon Mom' S Fat - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 3rd Sep, 2015 - 10:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Best of  Why Mormon Mom' s So Fat Did not make it into the LDS Sexy Mom's Calendar Thread
Why Are Mormon Mom's So Fat? Related Information to Why Are Mormon Mom's So Fat?
Post Date: 17th Jul, 2010 - 2:23am / Post ID: #

Name: Nick

Comments: ElderPdays, you got a real point there. You rarely see Mormon Moms looking like that!

Once the kids arrive, it's feeding time to nourish that body for the next round of kids.

I love kids and lots of them. But I wish Mom would sometimes look more like a wife.

If exercise is the key...Kids don't give you enough of that? You claim they give you too much exercise.

So where is all the weight coming from? The food reqired to boost your energy to keep up with them?

I don't speak of all Moms in the Church this way. Only about 95% of them.

The single most asked question of me by non members, is why are Mormon women so fat?

As far as LDS Moms looking like that in public...I think the Lord would throw a sheet over them.

But it sure would be nice to see something like that in private at home.

Why Are Mormon Mom's So Fat? (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
5th Jul, 2012 - 1:44pm / Post ID: #

Fat Moms Mormon Why

international QUOTE
The single most asked question of me by non members, is why are Mormon women so fat?

That's the single most asked question? You must be thinking about it all day, but let me tell you life is more than fat and more than your shallow thoughts about weight control.

Post Date: 16th Dec, 2014 - 10:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Why Are Mormon Mom's So Fat? Studies Doctrine Mormon

This is a simple question to answer, most Mormons really don't understand the Word of Wisdom, most eat from the Kings Table, shall we say. Child baring does have its effect, but mostly, too much wheat, meat, too much processed carbs and sweets and dairy and etc.

Your body needs to be alkaline, not acid, it cannot function well when acid, which comes from eating too much food, that has too much acid ash; animal products, processed foods, and especially soda. Look at a young women, they are normally lean, but when they become pregnant, it puts too much stress on their bodies, depleting too many vital nutrients and weakening systems, so that they never regroup from it, because of a negative diet.

Reconcile Edited: DavidLJ on 16th Dec, 2014 - 10:32pm

19th Dec, 2014 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

Fat Moms Mormon Why

Maybe one key thing missing from the Word of Wisdom is exercise but then again in the time it was written no one could have imagined anyone being a 'couch potato' because you had to work hard for what you ate.

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2015 - 10:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Fat Moms Mormon Why

Yes, part of it is exercise, that is not the main problem. When we don't eat correctly, we weaken out bodies; then add multiple pregnancy, then you have a no win situation. We are truly what we feed our bodies, minds and spirits.

Two of the things that most Mormons have been sold on, is that milk and dairy and wheat is good for us, but in their modern form, nothing could her farther from the truth; if they ate them sparingly, then things would be ok.

Our diets should be mostly veggies, fruits and then moderate use of grains, and animal products sparingly; and they need to be whole as possible and preferred non GMO and Organic. It is hard to have a clean holy temple, if you putting unwhole, unclean foods into it.

We should not think, we have our eternal marriage, my husband will have to accept me as I am; with the stress of kids and life, so easy to let ourselves go, that includes men.

Modern medical advice is, we can't do much to help ourselves, but I find that a blatant lie; with the holy spirit we can do so much.

3rd Sep, 2015 - 11:48am / Post ID: #

Women thinking they do not have to take care of their bodies because they are pregnant or married for eternity is a [good] reason. Pregnancy, even multiple ones is often an excuse to pig out and it shouldn't be. Even so, husbands must allow their wives the opportunity to take care of themselves too [by] taking up domestic responsibilities after work, etc.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2015 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Why Mormon Mom's Fat

international QUOTE (Benson @ 3-Sep 15, 11:48 AM)
Even so, husbands must allow their wives the opportunity to take care of themselves too buy taking up domestic responsibilities after work, etc.

Well said, My present wife, had 6 sons from two husbands, the first one wanted kids, wouldn't even allow her to use the gym to stay active, to keep in shape. Then he got tired her, and sent her to his mothers for a visit, then when there, told her by; then his mother kicked her and the kids out in the snow, mid winter in Utah; when she got tired of them being there.

I am aware too, that image plays a lot to do with it too, her mother told her as a child how fat she was, I have seen those pics, not fat in least. We have to be careful what we say to Children, it can affect them for life. Maybe that is how her father treated her, so she passed it on to the oldest daughter. I am the oldest son in my family, I know how parents can be cruel and not realize it; it was just the way they were treated as kids.

3rd Sep, 2015 - 10:00pm / Post ID: #

Why Mormon Mom's Fat Mormon Doctrine Studies

Here is a tip or trick. You can tell how fat your wife will be if you look at her mother. Its not 100% but its usually the case. Don't be fooled when you see a really big mother-in-law to be and her daughter is like a stick. She may be killing herself on diets to look that way but as soon as you're hitched all the weight packing is going to come quickly. Weight management is in fact a mental issue and less physically. It also has to do with knowledge and discipline - also mental issues.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Why Are Mormon Mom's So Fat?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,