International Burn A Koran Day - Page 3 of 6

To burn or not to burn this is becoming nothing - Page 3 - Studies of Islam - Posted: 10th Sep, 2010 - 10:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
The Dove World Outreach Center - Burning Quran - Koran Burnings
9th Sep, 2010 - 9:13pm / Post ID: #

International Burn A Koran Day - Page 3

Looks like someone had a change of heart.

international QUOTE (CNN)
Rev. Terry Jones of World Outreach Center in Florida says he is canceling Quran burning event on Saturday.

I wonder what was the straw that broke the camel's back, this is what another news report says,

international QUOTE (ABCNews)
Claiming an Imam Has Agreed to Relocate So-Called 'Ground Zero Mosque', Fla. Pastor Cancels Planned 'Burn a Koran' Day [5:00 p.m. ET]

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Sep, 2010 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #

International Burn A Koran Day
A Friend

Day Koran Burn International

I like the fact that the two sides have been talking and that they may have reached some sort of an agreement. I guess we will have to see how it plays out and if the two sides will honor any agreement made.

9th Sep, 2010 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #

International Burn A Koran Day Islam Studies

I just heard on CNN that Donald Trump offered to buy the proposed spot for the Islamic center and that is what caused the Florida Pastor to change his mind.

Post Date: 10th Sep, 2010 - 11:25am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 3 Day Koran Burn International

Pastor cancels Quran burning, then reconsiders

GAINESVILLE, Fla. - An anti-Islamic preacher backed off and then threatened to reconsider burning the Quran on the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, angrily accusing a Muslim leader of lying to him Thursday with a promise to move an Islamic center and mosque away from New York's ground zero. The imam planning the center denied there was ever such a deal. Ref. Source 4

10th Sep, 2010 - 12:22pm / Post ID: #

Day Koran Burn International

The whole thing is a shame. This pastor has no clue what he is doing and I think for someone who seem to believe is closer to God, he surely has a lot of ignorance.

10th Sep, 2010 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #

I did not even put the two events together until just now. I just kind of have to laugh at all of this. I am starting to have a hard time understanding what all this fighting is about anyway, I think these guys need a hobby.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Sep, 2010 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

International Burn Koran Day - Page 3

To burn or not to burn...

Obviously the answer is DO NOT burn, but the misguided pastor in Florida is still considering going through with his promise to burn Korans on the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks. The pastor is demanding the Ground Zero mosque project come to a halt in order to stop the Koran burnings. The press is starting to get it and are promising to NOT cover the burning if it does happen. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 10th Sep, 2010 - 10:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

International Burn Koran Day Studies Islam - Page 3

To burn or not to burn this is becoming nothing more than a big media circus. While I am thinking a lot of media outlets are not planning to film this event if it takes place I am sure that someone will video tape it and get it posted on Youtube soon after it happens if it happens.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: International Burn A Koran Day

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,