Dream Vacation

Dream Vacation - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 2nd Dec, 2003 - 7:22am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 7th Nov, 2003 - 5:37am / Post ID: #

Dream Vacation
A Friend

Dream Vacation

What's your idea of a dream vacation? I'll post mine later, as I'm going to sleep now.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Nov, 2003 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #

Dream Vacation
A Friend

Vacation Dream

My dream vacation is to travel to world and see all the places I have ever wanted to see since I was a little girl.  Plus, I have friends in some of those places, so I would interested in meeting some of them while I was on my vacation.  :D

Post Date: 11th Nov, 2003 - 10:35pm / Post ID: #

Dream Vacation
A Friend

Dream Vacation Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

those sound awesome Missl...hope u get to do it someday

here a couple of mine...

1. United States mega-roadtrip. I could do this in a motorhome. I'd start in Minnesota, visit the Black Hills of South Dakota, Devil's Tower in Wyoming, Yellowstone in Wyoming and Montana, go through Idaho, to Washington and visit Seattle, drive down Coastal Highway 101 in Oregon and rent an ATV (if available) and go ATVing on the beaches, through California and stop at Shasta Lake and go houseboating, visit San Francisco, LA, and Orange County, then take a east and visit Death Valley, Las Vegas, and the Grand Canyon, continue on east through New Mexico, to New Braunfels, TX, where I'd enjoy that waterpark, maybe visit Dallas, Austin, Houston, etc. (whatever is interesting) and take in some Tex-Mex culture, check out New Orleans, come back up through Arkansas and visit a place like Lake of the Ozarks or the Gateway Arch, go through Iowa and see whatever is interesting, visit Valleyfair in the MPLS area, and come back to Duluth

2. United States EAST mega-road trip. Because of the traffic, I'd want to take something like a Suburban in this direction. First, I'd leave from Duluth, and spend a day in Wisconsin Dells for the waterparks. Then I'd visit Chicago for a day or two and go to Six Flags, their famous museum (isn't it like the Natural History Museum or something), Museum of Broadcast History, Navy Pier, and the Sears Tower, drive through Indiana, in Ohio stop at Cedar Point, drive through Upstate New York and into VT/NH, spend a day or two in Houlton, ME, come back down through Maine and NH and visit Boston and New York City, visit relatives in PA, re-visit Washington, DC, Ocean City, MD, Virginia Beach, Cape Hatteras, Hilton Head, come back through Georgia, Alabama, and Mississippi, up through western Tennesse and southern Indiana, and take the west coast of Michigan, Sault Ste. Marie, and the U.P. home.

30th Nov, 2003 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

Vacation Dream

Wow, great places in mind, xtra!! That would take about a year to complete! And would be great memories for you.

I would like to see Europe -- and I'm not even sure what the boundaries are there, but..

I would start in Denmark, Norway, Finland, and Sweden... go through Russia to the Ukraine, Poland, Romania, and Greece.... then to Italy, Germany, France, Spain, Portugal, and the U.K. -- I really would love to see Ireland, Wales, and Cornwall.

So much of the world's history is in these places. In the U.S. .. we're like babies compared to the rest of the globe. smile.gif

Roz

1st Dec, 2003 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

Vacation Dream

I would start in Denmark, Norway, Finland, and Sweden... go through Russia to the Ukraine, Poland, Romania, and Greece.... then to Italy, Germany, France, Spain, Portugal, and the U.K. -- I really would love to see Ireland, Wales, and Cornwall.

Farseer, we are sooo much alike! I would do exactly this trip also! laugh.gif I would love to visit Finland and Poland!. I hope I can do it some day when I become rich or when you became rich wink.gif

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2003 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

Dream Vacation
A Friend

Dream Vacation

@FarSeer i may visit a few of those places next week, i am going to the States for 2 weeks!! I can't wait biggrin.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2003 - 3:38am / Post ID: #

Dream Vacation
A Friend

Dream Vacation

If I could do it again i would go back to Europe. It was the favourite trip i have been on so far. I love castles and that kind of stuff. We spent 2 weeks in London, i wish i could of stayed longer and gone to scottland but we didn't get a chance too. We then took the hovercraft over the English Channel into france and toured it. We spend the most time in paris, about 4 days. It was awsome, i love the Italian quarter in paris. The pizza there is so good. Then we would go the Crepe shop and get Crepe's every day! It was like heaven!

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2003 - 7:22am / Post ID: #

Dream Vacation
A Friend

Dream Vacation Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

I have another idea. It's probably not too incredibly expensive and might work out for me if I'm, say, 20 or 21. First I'd fly to London, UK. I'd explore the city for a few days and take that underground train or whatever it is to Paris. I'd explore Paris and maybe some other parts of France, and travel by Eurail to Italy, where I'd visit a few cities, particularly Rome, and, of course, the capital of my religion, Vatican City (which is within it). After Italy, I'd go by either water or rail to Greece, check out some of the ancient ruins and visit one or a few of those islands in the Aegean Sea (I think that's what it is). After Greece I'd either fly home (if I was out of $$$ or time), or perhaps take a plane or rail (if it was cheaper) to Egypt, where I'd finish my vacation in Alexandria and seeing the pyramids/urban life of Cairo and Giza. Accomodations would be in youth hostels to save $$$, and everything would be El-Cheapoized to a reasonable extent.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Dream Vacation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,