Argentina Culture - Argentine Traditions

Argentina Culture Argentine Traditions - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 5th May, 2003 - 2:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Argentina's People - Still Happy?
4th Mar, 2003 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #

After a long downhill slide in the economy and an uphill battle with life are the Argentine people still happy?

international QUOTE
From CS Monitor:
Argentina's seeds of hope
Surprisingly, Argentines are feeling more upbeat about 2003. By Richard
O'Mara
Source

Sponsored Links:
4th Mar, 2003 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

Traditions Argentine Culture Argentina

I don't see that we have much option. Hope is something that nobody can take away from you. Argentinians deserve a better life, they have worked so hard and they need a 'break'! a break from corruption, a break from unemployment, a break from lies, a break from seeing their children hungry.
Like the article says the population in Argentina is 38 million and we produce enough food to feed 262 million! come on! how can be possible to see kids go hungry? sad.gif It makes me so sad....

1st Apr, 2003 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

Argentina Culture - Argentine Traditions Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Looks like they certainly are being carefree, maybe the Argentinians are gust used to it:

international QUOTE
Even amid economic woes, Argentines live it up
Nightlife thrives despite high unemployment and a deeply devalued
Currency. By Brian Byrnes
Source

1st Apr, 2003 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

I read the article and whoever wrote it didn't do a good job in my opinion. The journalist interviewed these rich Argentinians kids...he didn't interview the hard working guy that works in a factory for instance :smile.gif So it's obviously that the rich kids will not have NO worries in Argentina.

2nd Apr, 2003 - 11:19am / Post ID: #

I feel that reporter fell in love with the country and people and wanted to make everything sound fine. I bet you if he did not enjoy his visit the details would be negative. The other option is that he had nothing to gain out of a negative article, he was bribed, any number of issues. If you sent CNN or ABC or the BBC there I can insure you they would not care about the rich kids. smile.gif

4th May, 2003 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #

Will Argentina ever have a real leader who is not afraid of a few banging pots and pans?

international QUOTE
Don't Cry for Menem?
Argentina must act responsibly in upcoming elections.
Source

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th May, 2003 - 1:19am / Post ID: #

Argentina Culture Argentine Traditions

Well, I definetly don't want Menem as a President again. He's willing to sell his soul to the USA if it's necessary :smile.gif not to mention the great corruption he commited (he even was in jail because of that!) he's a muppet! and I will not even considered him as a serious person.
The other guy I don't know much about if I was in Argentina I may vote the new one to see what can be done...but I will definetly not vote Menem, I didn't vote him the first time and I will not vote him now!

5th May, 2003 - 2:09am / Post ID: #

Argentina Culture Argentine Traditions Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

international QUOTE
He's willing to sell his soul to the USA if it's necessary  not to mention the great corruption he commited

Sounds to me like he is just a typical politician. The only difference with him is he was caught, but then who cares... Lots of others who are just as corrupt follow him.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Argentina Culture - Argentine Traditions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,