Argentina Culture - Argentine Traditions - Page 2 of 3

QUOTE Like the article says the population - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 8th Oct, 2003 - 3:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Argentina's People - Still Happy?
5th May, 2003 - 11:50am / Post ID: #

Argentina Culture - Argentine Traditions - Page 2

international QUOTE
Sounds to me like he is just a typical politician. The only difference with him is he was caught, but then who cares... Lots of others who are just as corrupt follow him.

Exactly that's why I'm glad I'm not in Argentina right now to vote (Since to vote is obligation by law). : *smile*

Sponsored Links:
13th May, 2003 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #

Traditions Argentine Culture Argentina

LDS you will be able to vote over here not so? If you want I guess we can go over to Tatil so you can vote.

14th May, 2003 - 1:00am / Post ID: #

Argentina Culture - Argentine Traditions Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

yes, the secretary of the Embassador told me I could vote but the little detail is that is on Sunday 18th.

14th May, 2003 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Traditions Argentine Culture Argentina

Yeah, but didn't you say that it seems like there will not be a vote again? Argentina is looking bad, 10 Presidents and then no vote... :smile.gif

15th May, 2003 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

Traditions Argentine Culture Argentina

Oh well, that was long time ago JB. There are no votation because one of the candidates do not want to go to Ballotage...anyhow, I'm happy for that! I didn't like Menem at all! we had it as a President fro 10 years and he was terrible! :smile.gif Let's see if this new one can bring some hope to my folks. He seems to focus more on the Mercosur countries (Brazil, Paraguay and Uruguay) rather than to have godo relations with the USA. He's known to be a efficient political leader but uncharismatic...I personally do not care whether he is uncharismatic or not, we need someone who can take us from this crisis, not someone who just smiles and be nice with everybody! :smile.gif

17th Jun, 2003 - 10:39am / Post ID: #

Argentina Culture - Argentine Traditions

I often wonder if the people who write these articles actually 'know' Argentina rather than 'know about' Argentina?

international QUOTE
Argentina Moves, But Where?
What Argentina needs now is real democracy, clean government, and an
Independent and honest judiciary.
Source

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Jun, 2003 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

Argentina Culture Argentine Traditions - Page 2

Well, the article is more like an analogy than reality. But the person who wrote it is right about the circumsntances of Argentina. I don't want to say anything about the President until I see serious changes in the economy particularly, what I did like was the 'housecleaning' he made in the police, army, and intellegence forces and Supreme Court. That's a good move.

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2003 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #

Argentina Culture - Argentine Traditions
A Friend

Argentina Culture Argentine Traditions Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

international QUOTE
Like the article says the population in Argentina is 38 million and we produce enough food to feed 262 million! come on! how can be possible to see kids go hungry? sad.gif It makes me so sad....

I visited argentina with my parents a few years ago.  My dads friends wife was born there so we went to visit and while going to their house I felt so sad, we went past this one place and there were 12 homeless children in and ally and they looked so hungry.  I wanted to just go give them money and food but I couldn't.  I was only 14 at the time, what could I do?

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Argentina Culture - Argentine Traditions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,