Why Do You Do It?

Why It - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 18th Apr, 2020 - 12:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Research Your Ancestors
Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2005 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #

Why Do You Do It?

Isn't it just cool to see a Pedigree chart of all your ancestors? Humans get to have one and they do it for many different reasons; religion, hobby, or curiosity. What reason do you have for your interest in Genealogy?

Sponsored Links:
23rd Jan, 2005 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #

It You Why

Right now, mostly out of curiosity. However, one day I would like to research my ancestry both as a hobby and for historical purposes, so my family and their families can know where they came from.

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2008 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

Why Do You Do It?
A Friend

Why Do You Do It? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I started to follow my roots back after my mother came to a halt on her quest for her roots. I have been searching as a hobby to fill in the blanks since then. Being able to trace my roots to me is very interesting. My children will get a complete copy once it is all done.

18th Apr, 2020 - 12:14pm / Post ID: #

It You Why

I'm not sure I like the term 'pedigree', as that makes me think of perfection and status. That rubs me the wrong way. In relation to learning about my ancestors, I have lazily tried myself, but nothing comes up before my grandparents. I couldn't even find anything on my great-grandparents. Granted, I didn't look too hard. I find it more fascinating to learn about humankind's ancestors, those who started in Africa.

> TOPIC: Why Do You Do It?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,