Death Penalty In Trinidad & Tobago

Death Penalty Trinidad Tobago - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 28th Feb, 2011 - 11:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Hangings In Trinidad & Tobago - Death Row
Post Date: 21st Aug, 2010 - 12:03am / Post ID: #

Do you feel that resumption of the Death Penalty In Trinidad & Tobago will help the crime rate to go down and alleviate over crowded prisons?

Sponsored Links:
21st Aug, 2010 - 1:00am / Post ID: #

Tobago and Trinidad Penalty Death

I have many concerns with regards to the Death penalty in the country. It is proven that those countries who have it implemented haven't seen a reduce in crime, however what I am more concerned about is whether or not we have the equipment and facilities to ensure DNA is tested, etc so no innocent people are put through a hanging and end up being innocent.

14th Jan, 2011 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

Death Penalty In Trinidad & Tobago Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

The current government seeks to amend the T&T Constitution in order to make the enforcement of the Death penalty in Trinidad & Tobago easier without loopholes. The aim is to curb crime by essentially make it 'easier' to hang murders who kill persons of law while acting in that capacity, multiple murderers, etc. What are your thoughts?

25th Jan, 2011 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #

JB it depends, how long this will take to implement and how come crimes based on s-xual condition doesn't fit the category of hanging?

28th Jan, 2011 - 2:31am / Post ID: #

I see that Mrs. Kamla is trying to rush with the death penalty but I'm not sure if I agree with that move...I almost feel like it is used with the purpose of controlling crime and let me tell you that the death penalty won't bring down crime.

29th Jan, 2011 - 2:18pm / Post ID: #

Trinispanish we need the death penalty to send a message to the criminals that are terrorizing our island nation. I just saw on the papers that debate will start on February 18th.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Jan, 2011 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Death Penalty Trinidad & Tobago

Is not death to make the criminals stop is enforcement of laws starting with traffic laws go all the way back. When they see there is no escape from the law they will look for honest work.

28th Feb, 2011 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

Death Penalty Trinidad & Tobago Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

The bill put forth by the People's Partnership failed to get the required votes or support from the Opposition and was shut down. The Attorney general emphasized that there is a "rush" to get the bill through to enable hangings without delays from appeals, etc.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Death Penalty In Trinidad & Tobago

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,