And Then The Fight Started....

And Fight Started - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 11th Nov, 2015 - 6:51pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 3 40 60 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2010 - 3:57am / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 17,348
Avg: 3.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 97.5%
[+] Gain: 990.51 FP
Charm: 334

Some good "couple" jokes:

Attached Image QUOTE
My wife and I were sitting at a table at my high school reunion, and I
Kept staring at a drunken lady swigging her drink as she sat alone at a nearby table.
My wife asked, 'Do you know her?'
'Yes,' I sighed, 'She's my old girlfriend. I understand she took to
Drinking right after we split up those many years ago, and I hear she
Hasn't been sober since.'
'My God!' says my wife, 'who would think that a person could go on
Celebrating that long?'
And then the fight started...

Attached Image QUOTE
My wife asked me if a certain dress made her butt look big. I told her Not as much as the dress that she had worn yesterday.

Attached Image QUOTE
A man and a woman were asleep like two innocent babies.
Suddenly, at 3 o'clock in the morning, a loud noise came from outside.

The woman, bewildered, jumped up from the bed and yelled at the man 'Holy crap. That must be my husband!'
So the man jumped out of the bed; scared and naked jumped out the window. He smashed himself on the ground, ran through a thorn bush and to his car as fast as he could go.

A few minutes later he returned and went up to the bedroom and
screamed at the woman, 'I AM your husband!'
The woman yelled back, 'Yeah, then why were you running?'

Post Date: 11th Nov, 2015 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

Omnusi
A Friend

Started Fight Then And

I was driving along just fine when I got blindsided by another car. Both our cars were totalled. The other driver steps out of his car, and I kid you not, he was a dwarf! He stomped over to my side of the car and screamed out, "I AM NOT HAPPY!" I said, "Okay, then which one are you?" And then the fight started....

(Apologies if you've seen this one before, but the topic demanded it)

Guest please SHARE: "And Then The Fight Started...." on:

Sponsored Links:

Do you have any And Then The Fight Started.... Tips
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: And Then The Fight Started....

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Top 20 FP Owners

1. Krakyn - 20,660
2. KNtoran - 15,720
3. Usabookworm - 12,994
4. ICon - 8,728
5. News - 8,377
6. FairMaiden - 8,006
7. Kelic - 7,497
8. Play by post - 6,788
9. ScottI - 5,900
10. DianeC - 4,031
Auto Updated: Every 31 minutes.
11. Cinder - 3,763
12. Canabusis - 3,146
13. Felipe - 2,886
14. ChristianD - 2,621
15. Buddha - 2,588
16. Susanshadow - 2,576
17. Seath - 2,568
18. Fyfasan - 2,550
19. Kullgen - 2,550
20. Dragon - 2,540

Highlights

Russia vs USA: Will there be a World War over the expansion of Russia? By Opinion 2.7 Days Ago
Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 3.1 Days Ago
What Does A Drug Mule Look Like?: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Hunter 1 Week Ago
Donald Trump: Can you see him as the next President of one of the most powerful countries in the world, the United States of America? By News 1 Week Ago
The Trump Immigration Wall: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 1st Apr, 2018 - 11:12am
Bulletproof Backpacks: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Champion 24th Mar, 2018 - 7:36pm
A Science Fiction Continue The Story RPG: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By anronrosby 20th Mar, 2018 - 5:54am
Nikolas Cruz: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Comstat 10th Mar, 2018 - 3:52pm
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By KNtoran 7th Feb, 2018 - 12:03am
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Gknightbc 18th Nov, 2017 - 5:34pm
Wide Screen Columns: Now your screen is not as empty as before. What are your thoughts about this new feature in the Community? By JB 14th Oct, 2017 - 12:32am
Offensive Trademarks: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm

Updated every: 14 minutes