Texas Flooding

Texas Flooding - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 3rd Sep, 2017 - 11:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
8th Sep, 2010 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

Texas Flooding

Texas Flooding

Fox News is reporting massive amounts of flood waters engulfing people's homes. One person has died and another is being reported as missing so far.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Sep, 2010 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #

Texas Flooding
A Friend

Flooding Texas

With the massive amount of rain they have gotten from the latest tropical storm moving on shore and keeping its strength up for so long I can understand there will be a lot of flooding. I hope that the rain just stays there and moves due east and not come north like it normally does. I do not need the rain up here.

8th Sep, 2010 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

Texas Flooding History & Civil Business Politics

It makes me wonder why more people in the US do not build their house on concrete / steel columns, especially those in flood prone areas.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 8th Sep, 2010 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

Texas Flooding
A Friend

Flooding Texas

I can tell you that some areas that see flooding every 20-30 years think it will not happen while they are there. Also Americans like the convenance of walking directly from their car into their house without going up or down stairs. They will take to occassional flood just for this convenance.

Post Date: 26th May, 2015 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Flooding Texas

30 people missing in flooding along Blanco River in Central Texas, official says

Commissioner of Hays County, southwest of the state capital, Austin, makes announcement after floodwaters keep rising across much of the state and storms dump almost another foot of rain on the Houston area. The missing in Hays County include a group of people who disappeared after a vacation home was swept down the river and slammed into a bridge. Ref. USAToday

Post Date: 29th Nov, 2015 - 5:17am / Post ID: #

Texas Flooding

At least 9 dead as fierce storm hits Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas

At least four people were killed in floods in North Texas, WFAA-TV reported. At least five others died as a result of accidents related to ice storms in Kansas and Oklahoma, the Associated Press reported. Ref. BBC

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Apr, 2016 - 4:34pm / Post ID: #

Texas Flooding

Flooding overnight kills woman, four grandchildren in Texas

Bodies of five people recovered at about 1:15 a.m. ET in Palestine, about 100 miles southwest of Dallas. The victims include a 64-year-old female, and four grandchildren, ages 9,8, 7, and 6, the Palestine Police Department reported. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2017 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

Texas Flooding Politics Business Civil & History

Girl's tragic post before flood deaths. A TEXAS girl who drowned along with her family posted a heartbreaking Facebook message before their van was swept away by Harvey's floodwaters. Source 2q

Image from Facebook public domain.

Texas Flooding
Texas Flooding (Hover)

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Texas Flooding

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,