Group Dating?

Group Dating - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 17th Nov, 2003 - 9:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th Sep, 2003 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

Group Dating?

Did you ever group date? Did you find it easier to be at your best knowing another couple were also nearby?

Sponsored Links:
27th Sep, 2003 - 11:49am / Post ID: #

Dating Group

I have to say that I haven't group dated a lot.  But the times when I did, the conversation seems to flow easier (I tend to be shy).  And it is fun for a change of pace.  Sometimes we get too stuck in a routine.

IMO
Roz

29th Sep, 2003 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

Group Dating? Studies Doctrine Mormon

I am recently divorced after 14 years of marriage and dating for 1 year before the marriage.  I can't imagine dating again  :P, but expect that it would be easier in a group situation.  Less pressure.   :-*

Post Date: 30th Sep, 2003 - 8:41am / Post ID: #

Group Dating?
A Friend

Dating Group

Group dating is definitely the right way to begin dating.

A handy church document put out from the leaders of the church (For the strength of the youth) speaks alot about dating and other things youth of the church, parents and also leaders should be aware of, its says in one part "When you begin dating, go in groups or on double dates".

This makes perfect sense as it is less intimate and a little easier to help to 'break the ice'.

Post Date: 4th Oct, 2003 - 4:49am / Post ID: #

Group Dating?
A Friend

Dating Group

I tried to instigate group dating when I was last dating but my date didn't really seem interested in that. However, that being said we did go to sports night before the date which entails running around with a PILE of people from church playing various sports from half court basketball to touch football. I would prefer to group date simply because you get to know what that person is like around friends. However, seeing as I live a long way away from any potential dates I think I am most likely going to be testing electronic dating (which might prove interesting).

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2003 - 1:06am / Post ID: #

Group Dating?
A Friend

Group Dating?

I like group dating and normal dating as well.  I like single dates more because it can be more romantic but if ya wanna have a good time and stay safe stick with group dates.   Its all good!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Oct, 2003 - 3:36am / Post ID: #

Group Dating?
A Friend

Group Dating

I've probably been on a lot of group dates, but just didn't realize it! =) To respond to the question posed, since I always try to be on my "best behavior" during any kind of social interaction, having another couple nearby probably wouldn't affect it either way....However, it would probably take a lot of "pressure" out of the situation from an interpersonal communication or conversational perspective, at least when compared to going on a blind date! =)

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2003 - 9:16pm / Post ID: #

Group Dating?
A Friend

Group Dating Mormon Doctrine Studies

I think group dating would probably make things a lot easier for me. I barely have any experience when it comes to dating. I was married for fifteen years & have been divorced for two. In the last two years I have been on one date & was so uncomfortable on my own with the other person that I thought I would die. I'm painfully shy in most situations. If I was in a group setting it wouldn't look so bad when I can't think of anything else to say.

> TOPIC: Group Dating?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,