Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 91 of 138

Out of Character: how about "The Team"? - Page 91 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 27th Apr, 2015 - 3:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 138 pgs.  87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95  ...Latest (138) »
All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
23rd Apr, 2015 - 3:46am / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 91

And Speed says...

Out of Character: That's worth a try but if they wanted to wouldn't it have happened already?

In Character: "We have around a week, but I think we should still leave now because we don't know nothing about Egypt.

Sponsored Links:
24th Apr, 2015 - 1:07am / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

And Dark Seeker says...

Out of Character: We could still contact the being about it there is nothing to lose by doing that.

In Character: Assassin agrees. "We should leave now because the ship could dock earlier and it may also enable us to find a reason to get aboard the ship as well in unknown country."

Post Date: 24th Apr, 2015 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign
A Friend

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Yeah that is what I was thinking never hurts to see what he says. Maybe he has a way to get us there.

25th Apr, 2015 - 2:25am / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Page 91 Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

And Speed says...

Looking a bit annoyed but yet still knowing that she does have the smarts she should be figuring this out on her own or at least the group should be. Then she suddenly remembers what the being wanted,

"Do we have a name for our group?"

An odd question at an odd moment but the whole thing was odd anyway. She then thought to ask Assassin, "Did you try asking someone who might know how you can board a ship out at sea?"

Out of Character: OK so do we go to the airport now?

Post Date: 25th Apr, 2015 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

Name for our group? Hmmmm How about "Earths guardians" Or just "The Guuardians"?

I suppose we can ask if there is any way to get on that ship before it gets to Egypt. I know I would be able to it is the two of you that would have a harder time.

26th Apr, 2015 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

And Dark Seeker says...

"The Guardians? I don't know, we're just wannabes at the moment we can't even get on a ship in the ocean." Says Assassin while shaking his head.

Out of Character: That might be an idea. Maybe you can get to it and find out the course, heading or even do it in a way that you could force them to turn around? We're serious late with our actions though so will put something for now.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Apr, 2015 - 3:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign - Page 91

Yeah I can try and see if I can get to it and maybe scope it out. I will let you know.

27th Apr, 2015 - 3:45pm / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 91

And Speed says...

Out of Character: how about "The Team"? Yeah, its plain but could work. laugh.gif If Shifter goes on his own then he will encounter difficulties that we cannot assist and we won't know what happened either but its your say. We need to stall til we get some kind of decision on this.

> TOPIC: Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,