Kim Jong Un - Page 5 of 12

Kim doesn't really look how we think - Page 5 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 27th Jun, 2017 - 9:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (12) »
Kim Jong Un Future North Korean Leader - North Korea - Son of Kim Jong Il - Mysterios Wife
Post Date: 1st May, 2017 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Kim Jong Un - Page 5

President Donald Trump said Monday he would be willing to meet with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un "Under the right circumstances" to defuse tensions over North Korea's nuclear program.

"If it would be appropriate for me to meet with him, I would absolutely, I would be honored to do it," Trump told Bloomberg News in an interview. "If it's under the, again, under the right circumstances. But I would do that."

No US president has ever met with the leader of North Korea, and the idea is extremely controversial. Ref. CNN.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st May, 2017 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

Kim Jong Un
A Friend

Un Jong Kim

If this defuses the situation and saves lives why is so controversial? My goodness, it could actually to progress on the peninsula, something that hasn't happened in the last 60 years. Maybe we should get off of our high horse and realize that any leader can meet with any other in the name of peace.

Post Date: 1st May, 2017 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #

Kim Jong Un
A Friend

Kim Jong Un History & Civil Business Politics

I doubt that such a meeting can take place as the leader of the DPRK would insist that he was a equal or greater a person than our president when it is clear that he is not. I doubt the 'right' conditions would present themselves.

Post Date: 1st May, 2017 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #

Kim Jong Un
A Friend

Page 5 Un Jong Kim

KN,

I agree with you but I commenting on the fact that it's so controversial. The fact that President Trump said he would do it actually caught me by surprise. I never thought he'd say that and I think a bit more highly of him now.

Post Date: 1st May, 2017 - 9:25pm / Post ID: #

Kim Jong Un
A Friend

Un Jong Kim

Yes I find this it is controversial mainly because the leader of the free world is saying that he would wish to meet with him as a way to help reduce tensions. I have a feeling that if a meeting did happen the tensions of that meeting would give some weaker people a heart attack *smile*.

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2017 - 11:54am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Kim Jong Un

Kim's terrifying bargaining chip. THE world waits as North Korea fires missiles and invokes global tensions. But war isn't the end goal. Kim Jong-un wants something else. Ref. Source 4f.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Jun, 2017 - 1:02pm / Post ID: #

Kim Jong Un
A Friend

Kim Jong Un - Page 5

Kim is a nut, but he is a cunning nut. He knows that the more costly he can make a war the less likely it becomes. Just as important though is his appearing strong to the power structure in NK. If he shows any sign of weakness they will off him. So, for his personal survival he has to play a very dangerous game.

Post Date: 27th Jun, 2017 - 9:59am / Post ID: #

Kim Jong Un Politics Business Civil & History - Page 5

Kim doesn't really look how we think he does. LET'S face it, every ruler wants to look their best, and not just when it comes to the office. But Kim Jong-un is taking that to a whole new level. Source 5n.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (12) »

> TOPIC: Kim Jong Un

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,