The Haunted Abbey - Party Thread - Page 5 of 5

While the most obvious entrance is not always - Page 5 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Nov, 2010 - 3:08am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
4th Nov, 2010 - 2:13am / Post ID: #

The Haunted Abbey - Party Thread - Page 5

I'm pretty sure she'd assume you entered the main building, or just the closest one to your line of direction from the battlefield of earlier. As such, she'll probably head inside said building through the first available open doorway or crumbled wall.

Sponsored Links:
4th Nov, 2010 - 2:16am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Abbey Haunted The

"The two move southwest to the cage building (15 feet in circumference). They make a wide circle of it and see just west a square building (20 by 20 feet). Just west of that is another cage building (same size as the other). West of that is a barn."

By the sounds of it the 20x20ft square building is the most immediate. So you would like to move for the most obvious entrance?

4th Nov, 2010 - 3:08am / Post ID: #

The Haunted Abbey - Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

While the most obvious entrance is not always the safest entrance, I believe in this case, it is the most approptiate for Myrrani to use.

Yes, I'm walking through the big open door that practically SCREAMS "Enter here"

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: The Haunted Abbey - Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.