The Haunted Abbey - Character / Questions Thread - Page 7 of 8

Maybe I missed it but the game thread said - Page 7 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Nov, 2010 - 6:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 8 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 
Closed
26th Oct, 2010 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #

The Haunted Abbey - Character / Questions Thread - Page 7

You can try and roll to see if you can deduce the information. Otherwise no, Servax's memories are tied more to events. You feel like you've been here before yet can't lock on to that memory / feeling.

Sponsored Links:
27th Oct, 2010 - 9:49am / Post ID: #

Thread Questions Character Abbey Haunted The

Fair enough. Thought I'd give it a try.

Testsubject1, any thoughts? Considering the abilities of both our characters I wouldn't have thought that a frontal assault is in our best interest. We'll probably want to clear an area/building to use as a fall-back position. I'm thinking maybe we stay hidden and scout the area to get a better idea of how many opponents we have here, how many entrances/exits the buildings have, whether the Zombies are congregating around or avoiding certain areas, etc. Right now I think we know more about them than they do about us. Better if we keep it that way.

27th Oct, 2010 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #

The Haunted Abbey - Character / Questions Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Yea I'm thinking a thorough sweep of all nearby buildings, don't want to miss anything useful or suffer any bad surprises later, Take our time and do it properly, look in any windows if we can. Also atleast knowing the size will aid once inside.

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2010 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

The Haunted Abbey - Character / Questions Thread
A Friend

Page 7 Thread Questions Character Abbey Haunted The

What determines the level for this? I noticed that the level when starting in this rpg changes.

10th Nov, 2010 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #

Thread Questions Character Abbey Haunted The

There is no set start level. The levels vary because some of the players characters were from another game.

Myranni if your still interested in playing let me know. We will need (probably) two more active players to continue.

10th Nov, 2010 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #

The Haunted Abbey - Character / Questions Thread

I would like to keep playing, yes. But only if we can get another player. Not only because it would be more fun with more people, but also because Myrrani is kind of useless on her own, once she runs out of spells.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Nov, 2010 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

The Haunted Abbey Character / Questions Thread - Page 7

Hey I posted what I wanted to do! I chose the ware house, I stop comin by when things stop happening... I don't have the time any more to chase up posts and say the same things over and over. I'm happy to continue tho. Aive making sure the path is clear sneaks into the warehouse and looks for supplies

12th Nov, 2010 - 6:02am / Post ID: #

The Haunted Abbey Character / Questions Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 7

Maybe I missed it but the game thread said something different. I don't have time to hound you guys for updates either. I am wanting to continue on as well. If you and Myranni are playing please post your actions in the game thread. When (if) we get more people we can worry about party leader.

+  « First of 8 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: The Haunted Abbey - Character / Questions Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.