The Dungeon Masters - Page 3 of 5

I can't speak for the other participants - Page 3 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 22nd Oct, 2010 - 12:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock

+  1 2 3 4 5 
The Dungeon Masters Reviewed
Documentary
18th Oct, 2010 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #

The Dungeon Masters - Page 3

international QUOTE (Scottcorum)
The director came in and filmed me running a session of Mutants and Masterminds (first edition), and seemed to enjoy watching.

Sometimes things come to us in unusual ways. It is good that you have friends that can refer to your talent and help you along the way. Mandy's name keeps coming up here and in the documentary so as was said in the film you guys seem to be the best of friends.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Oct, 2010 - 10:34pm / Post ID: #

The Dungeon Masters
A Friend

Masters Dungeon The

Mandy is among my best and most trusted friends. We worked together for a while, and I hope that we'll be able to do so again st some time in the future. She's a uniquely talented individual with a broad range of skills... Maybe I'll be able to convince her to join us here.

Post Date: 18th Oct, 2010 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

The Dungeon Masters Reviews RPG & Card Board

Name: Penelope

Comments: Some parts of the Dungeon Masters was a complete turn off like me knowing that a Dungeon Master wants to be n-de in his past time doesn't thrill me. More focus could have been given to their relationship to the game and their style of play. I actually thought I was going to see more 'action' if I can call it that but its more like lots of frustration. I almost felt as frustrated as some of the people being filmed. Sorry but I'd give it a 4/10.

19th Oct, 2010 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Masters Dungeon The

Penelope as scottcorum said it was more about the lives of three people that happen to have one thing in common, they were all dungeon masters. If you look at it though their lives were completely different from each other and they faced different challenges.

20th Oct, 2010 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #

Masters Dungeon The

My only question is when is part 2 of the Dungeon Masters going to be coming out?

Post Date: 20th Oct, 2010 - 7:34pm / Post ID: #

The Dungeon Masters
A Friend

The Dungeon Masters

You know, I honestly don't think there's going to be a sequel.

From another perspective, though... There are a few movies that I really enjoy, yet they depress me because I wish I was following the characters or the setting further ("The Fifth Element" comes to mind). I almost feel like that when I see The Dungeon Masters, except that I do got to follow the characters and the setting further (some more than others).

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Oct, 2010 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

The Dungeon Masters - Page 3

One of the key questions brought up I've found is whether or not the footage for the period with the main characters was edited to be more sensational and not really reflect the truth. I did look up Reesman's answers and she has a point. I guess she spoke but didn't expect them to actually use the material.

Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2010 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

The Dungeon Masters
A Friend

The Dungeon Masters Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 3

I can't speak for the other participants in the film. For myself, I have to admit that the film nailed me pretty well. There were some things that I was very pleased to display to the world in that film... And some things I really wish that they hadn't. Either way, it was all me.

Was it edited for sensationalism? I suppose it probably was. The cameras did follow me for a few years. Then the filmmakers came back a few times to get more shots of things that didn't turn out well, or to get audio that hadn't processed properly. After all, I'm not doing stage combat or filming a cable show every day.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: The Dungeon Masters

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,