The Dungeon Masters - Page 5 of 5

I saw this thread awhile ago and looked for - Page 5 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 10th Sep, 2016 - 1:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter

+  1 2 3 4 5 
The Dungeon Masters Reviewed
Documentary
16th Nov, 2011 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

The Dungeon Masters - Page 5

The different ways Dungeons and Dragons can be played is definitely reflected in this documentary. There is one DM that always wore a hat, can't remember his name, but his methods were very unorthodox, when you see it you'll understand because he DM the games based on his mood - should I kill all the characters today or not? and that was frightening as a player to know especially if you took years building up a character.

Sponsored Links:
8th Jan, 2012 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

Masters Dungeon The

I know the guy you're talking about. I didn't like his style one bit. If my character lives or dies should be based on the mood of the DM but my own character choices. Doing it the way he did it is totally unfair.

10th Sep, 2016 - 1:09am / Post ID: #

The Dungeon Masters Reviews RPG & Card Board

I saw this thread awhile ago and looked for the documentary. After I saw it I forgot to return and put a review. In all honesty it was a bit dry. I was expecting to hear more about how Dungeon Masters plan games or their styles. Their thoughts on different game and things like that but it was really about the lives of the Dungeon Masters. Nothing was wrong with them focusing on that I just was expecting something different.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: The Dungeon Masters

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,