Demi Lovato - Page 2 of 2

Demi Lovato comes out as non-binary. Demi - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 20th May, 2021 - 12:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
  Demi Lovato Actor
Post Date: 25th Jul, 2018 - 12:31pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Demi Lovato - Page 2

Rep: Demi Lovato is 'awake and with her family' after possible overdose. TMZ says Demi Lovato was transported to a hospital from a home in the Hollywood Hills and is currently being treated. Her rep says she is awake and with her famly. Source 7g.

Sponsored Links:
25th Jul, 2018 - 12:42pm / Post ID: #

Lovato Demi

Poor Demi, she really has some issues that need to be addressed. She is behaving like a young teenager that is now trying to discover life. I hope that she can move on and that this was rock bottom.

12th Apr, 2020 - 4:30pm / Post ID: #

Demi Lovato Sports & Fashion Music Movies

This woman is so strong! She has been through a lot, growing up in the public eye, bad choices, addiction, family issues. Everytime I think about how she fights her way back up I get teary-eyed.

I relate to her personally and love her music.

Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2021 - 6:01am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Lovato Demi

Shock reason why star became drug addict. The extent of Demi Lovato’s downfall has been exposed in a new documentary, as the Disney star revealed why she turned to drugs. Source 2e.

23rd Feb, 2021 - 7:01am / Post ID: #

Lovato Demi

Its sad that she turned to drugs to try and 'solve' her issues but reading the story of her childhood I can see why she did that. I just hopes she gets better.

23rd Feb, 2021 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #

Demi Lovato

I remember back then when I used to listen to her music and dreamed about what I might be in the future. Well that kinda sucked.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th May, 2021 - 12:32pm / Post ID: #

Demi Lovato - Page 2

Demi Lovato comes out as non-binary. Demi Lovato has come out as non-binary and changed their pronouns, announcing on Instagram it “allows me to feel most authentic”. Source 1v.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Demi Lovato

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,