Lucifer Tells the Truth... - Page 4 of 4

Hey NephiProject..... (Is that Brother Potter?) - Page 4 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 23rd Feb, 2004 - 6:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
21st Feb, 2004 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #

Lucifer Tells the Truth... - Page 4

I read this entire thread with interest. I must admit, I forgot the orginal question by the time I had read the last post, but it was all very informative and I enjoyed reading it.

So, now on the the original question, lies in society that are accepted as truths:

How about "It doesn't matter what church you belong to as long as you believe in God?"

Or,

a favorite of mine is, "there is no such thing as absolute truth, there are shades of grey in everything. Truth is relative."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2004 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

Lucifer Tells the Truth...
A Friend

Truth Tells Lucifer

Hey NephiProject..... (Is that Brother Potter?)

Where in the world did you get the idea that LDS believe we go straight to heaven after death???
Maybe there's someone out there who doesn't know their doctrine that well, or they just said it in passing as a general statement not as all related fact, but I've frankly never known anyone in the Church who believed this.

So, I'm confused by the Question that the SDA's and the Church believe differently, especially if this is George Potter of the NephiProject???
I would have thought you would know what LDS belief and doctrine is?

Reconcile Edited: leeuniverse on 23rd Feb, 2004 - 6:52pm

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Lucifer Tells the Truth...

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,