G.I. Joe - Renegades

G I Joe Renegades - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 16th Jan, 2011 - 1:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Animated TV Series
Post Date: 30th Nov, 2010 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

G.I. Joe - Renegades

G.I. Joe: Renegades

What is your review for the entertainment value of the Animated TV Series called, "G.I. Joe: Renegades"?

G.I. Joe - Renegades
G.I. Joe - Renegades (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Nov, 2010 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

Renegades Joe GI

G.I. Joe: Renegades - Season 1 Episode 1 - Five G.I. Joes, Duke, Scarlett, Tunnel Rat, Ripcord and Roadblock are sent to investigate a COBRA facility. They discover COBRA's new top secret weapon, the Bio-Vipers.

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2010 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #

G.I. Joe - Renegades Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

G.I. Joe: Renegades - Season 1 Episode 2 - The Joes track down a Bio-Viper, who has survived that explosion, before it destroys Springfield.

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2010 - 12:15am / Post ID: #

Renegades Joe GI

G.I. Joe: Renegades - Season 1 Episode 3 - The Joes stop the Baroness" mercenary from completing his planned assassination.

Post Date: 18th Dec, 2010 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #

Renegades Joe GI

G.I. Joe: Renegades - Season 1 Episode 4 - The Joes take refuge at Snake Eye's dojo where they train with him and meet his first apperentice Jinx. They also learn about his connection to Storm Shadow and their connected past.

Post Date: 26th Dec, 2010 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

G.I. Joe - Renegades

G.I. Joe: Renegades - Season 1 Episode 6 & 7 - Part 1: Duke goes home to protect his family from Cobra; the team infiltrates Cobra's Christmas party.
Part 2: The Baroness tries to regain control of the drive that holds Cobra's secrets.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Jan, 2011 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #

G.I. Joe Renegades

G.I. Joe: Renegades - Season 1 Episode 8 - Scrap-Iron kidnaps Tunnel Rat and uses him to test a weaponized exo-suit. Roadblock attempts a rescue by allowing himself to be kidnapped as well.

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2011 - 1:18pm / Post ID: #

G.I. Joe Renegades Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews

G.I. Joe: Renegades - Season 1 Episode 9 - The Joes go on a mission to stop Zartan and his motorcycle gang, the Dreadnoks from terrorizing a small town in Kansas run by COBRA.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: G.I. Joe - Renegades

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,