Closed
17th Apr, 2003 - 1:20am / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

[Bytes] GAME I

This Dramatist role,

All of you are seated in a twin engine airplane going from Miami, Florida to the Caribbean island of Jamaica. All of you are going for different reasons, and of course you don't know each other.

During the flight one of the twin engines fails for some unknown reason and the plane goes down in a dive. Fortunately the pilot is very experienced and he manages to get the plane to land on its' belly. The plane cracks in half and some of the passengers die, including the pilot, navigator, co-pilot and two stewardesses. Some of you, manage to get an emergency raft inflated and going. You have nothing with you but the clothes on your back.

You are in the raft, in the middle of the ocean, and the plane that you were in sinks in the ocean. It is about 3:00pm and all of you are there, watching each other, shocked at your disposition.

GM: Begin the game by saying what you want to do and talking, etc. There are no rules, but of course you cannot be rude and the rules of this forum still apply. At some unknown point I will suddenly post a message with a task or description of a happening and you all will need to react. Have fun!

Sponsored Links:
18th Apr, 2003 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

I GAME Bytes

Kim role,

Everybody is alright?. Is anyone hurt?. My name is Sugarplum and I'm a doctor. Please talk to me.  I see that you all are in schocked. I'm not a psychologist but I can help the best I can. I have been in a plane crash years ago so I know how it feels.
Maybe we can start by introducing ourselves and to get to know each other a bit more. As I said I'm Sugarplum, I'm 25 years old and I'm from Finland. I'm single and this was my first trip in airplane after my accident.  What about you all?

Post Date: 19th Apr, 2003 - 12:48am / Post ID: #

[Bytes] GAME I
A Friend

[Bytes] GAME I Archive Bytes Life & Love

Hi i am sweetgurl, i am 29 years old and a lawyer , i work for a law fim in the United Kingdon, I was on my way back Ireland to reunite with my high school sweetheart..  How about the rest ??

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2003 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #

[Bytes] GAME I
A Friend

I GAME Bytes

"Uh, yeah", says the hulking, drenched man badly in need of a shave. He is casting frightened eyes all around the vast expanse of water.
"I'm uh, I can't swim. How do you steer this thing? There ain't no motor"?

He whips out his cell phone and begns punching numbers frantically, listens for a minute, then lets out with a litany of curses about the worthlessness of "Jap" merchandise that makes the ladies blush.
"I KNEW I shoudda bought American. Uncle Guido tell me, Jake, always buy American".

He throws the phone overboard and looks around again.
"Anybody know how to steer this blasted piece of rubber"?

20th Apr, 2003 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

I GAME Bytes

Kim role,

"But how is possible you was going back to Ireland when this trip came from Miami and heading Jamaica sweetgurl?.
Anyhow,  anyone knows where we are?. Does anyone here knows about engines?.  We need to get this thing working. Let me see if I can do it...
Hey Jake, ummm by the way are you married or single?."

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2003 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #

[Bytes] GAME I
A Friend

[Bytes] GAME I

(Note: I don't think rafts have engines. Oars, perhaps)
"What? Married, me? No, I'm not married". Jake looked positively shocked at the idea, like someone had put a snake in his lap.

He looked at the sky, calming down now, and guaged their direction by the sun.

"OK, we were headed south, which is gong to be a major problem, ladies. If we keep headed south, we're gonna run smack into Cuba, which I ain't havin' no fit to do".

He thought for a moment.
"I was asleep. How long were we in the air before we went down? Maybe we already passed over Cuba".

He checked the sun. "Three, maybe three-thirty. We took off at quarter of two. So we're already past Cuba. Well, looks like we need to keep headed south, ladies".

He took his jacket off, pulled his keys from his pocket and used one to cut it into three long strips.

"Wrap you heads in this. Make a turban to keep the sun off. We'll row the rest of the day, and through the night. After that, we make a tarp from my shirt and your blouses and stay out of the sun in daylight, row by night.

"Water is going to be a problem. We've got to find a way to collect condensate from the night air and hope for rain".

With that, he got an oar unstrapped and began heading due south. He tried to guage the current, and began thinking about how they could trap fish.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Apr, 2003 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #

[Bytes] GAME I
A Friend

[Bytes] GAME I

Sugarplum .. Are you joking ?  You mean to tell me that i took the wrong plane ?..  Lol no who am i going to sue now ??

As we keep heading south i see something ahead us, it looks  like a Russian Spy Submarine, no wait! could that be the famous Gilligan's Island ?

20th Apr, 2003 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

[Bytes] GAME I Love & Life Bytes Archive

Kim role,

"I like the idea of the turban Jake, says Sugarplum while she winks at him.

How long it will take us to reach land?. Sweetgurl, I don't see what you're seeing. I lost my contacts in the crash. Do you see land Jake?.

We need to get water somehow. I have a couple of suggestions. One is like Jake said to hope for rain, we should get some kind of leaves or if anyone has any kind of bag by chance to collect it.

I'm afraid that if we reach the limit of our health we will not  have option but to urinate in a bottle, wait while the urine cool, and drink it down.  Yeah, I know it sounds nasty but if we reach that limit we will not have option but to do that..."

I suggest that we take turns to find food. Since Jake has a switchblade, we can use it to catch some fishes. Who feels confident enough to go first to swim and see if can catch some fishes for dinner?

Here. Take my blouse, says Sugarplum to Jake knowing that all that she had on was her pants and the blouse she's giving up for surviving purposes. She thinks, at least she's not the only woman doing this, sweetgurl is giving up her blouse too.."

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (14) »

> TOPIC: [Bytes] GAME I

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,