Game Of Thrones - Page 8 of 9

Yes Winter is coming and the wall is not a - Page 8 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 28th Aug, 2017 - 2:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 9 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 
Game Of Thrones
TV Series
Post Date: 25th Jul, 2017 - 4:40pm / Post ID: #

Game Of Thrones
A Friend

Game Of Thrones - Page 8

*laugh* that was a interesting segment in the show. I have a feeling that Sam is going to get thrown out of school before he even has a chance to become a maester. The inter conflict of the grey joys has seriously hurt one sides ability to move about the seas uncontested.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Jul, 2017 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #

Game Of Thrones
A Friend

Thrones Game

It's destroyed one sides ability to move on the seas. Of course, if I were Daernys, or one of her counselors, I'd tell her to let her dragons roam the seas for a few days and destroy the other fleet too. That'll even things up again.

Post Date: 26th Jul, 2017 - 3:08am / Post ID: #

Game Of Thrones
A Friend

Game Of Thrones Sports & Fashion Music Movies

No use her dragons to soften up Castely Rock for the unsullied and the Dathrocki.

Post Date: 27th Aug, 2017 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

Game Of Thrones
A Friend

Page 8 Thrones Game

Well I think tonight is the seventh season finale to the game of thrones. So much has happened this season it is interesting. Makes me wonder who will still be alive in the end. I know a few that I feel may be on a short list to die.

Post Date: 27th Aug, 2017 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

Game Of Thrones
A Friend

Thrones Game

In this series you can never tell. My goodness, they kill off main characters with the same nonchalance that I swat mosquitoes.

Post Date: 27th Aug, 2017 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #

Game Of Thrones
A Friend

Game Of Thrones

Well with the show being soo far off course than the books I am not sure what is going on anymore. I do hope the read the next book sometime this decade.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Aug, 2017 - 1:08pm / Post ID: #

Game Of Thrones
A Friend

Game Thrones - Page 8

I have to say I love the way this series is moving. Having not read the books this is all new to me so I'm not jaded. This show never ceases to surprise. Winter is coming.

Post Date: 28th Aug, 2017 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

Game Of Thrones
A Friend

Game Thrones Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 8

Yes Winter is coming and the wall is not a issue now. Damn them WMD. *laugh*.

+  « First of 9 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Game Of Thrones

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,