The Site - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 24th Nov, 2003 - 10:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
what do you think of the new look?
Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2003 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

The New Site
A Friend

The New Site

Ok, I gotta say, I love the new site. It loads quicker and looks GREAT. So my question is: What does everyone think of the new look of the site?

Three cheers to the Admin for all his hard work at getting the site back up and running.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2003 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

The New Site
A Friend

Site The

You can add my cheer to the Admin, for the grand total of four cheers.

Post Date: 24th Nov, 2003 - 5:20am / Post ID: #

The New Site
A Friend

The New Site Gaming Video & Issues Computer

ONE HERE too...Way to go JB looks great man.!!!...*S*

24th Nov, 2003 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #

Site The

I am still getting used to the new look, but I love how fast it loads now. Great work JB! I really had withdrawal symptoms this weekend. wacko.gif

24th Nov, 2003 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

Site The

Thanks all, I notice most of you like how fast it loads, that is because all the features I had aren't yet on this board, also this board uses a MySQL database instead of a flatfile.

Soon I will post an update about all that happened in conjunction with the move. I will be getting back up new features, but not all, maybe different ones so that the forum continues to load fast. If you experience a message saying that the board is tempoarily offline then you know I am updating. that usually lasts a few minutes and then you can check back.

24th Nov, 2003 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #

The New Site

I love it...I need some time to adapt still wink.gif but it loads really fast! tongue.gif Thanks JB for all your hard work and nights without sleep. wink.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Nov, 2003 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

The New Site
A Friend

The Site

yeah, it looks very nice man. I can't wait till all the features are in and stuff. Its gonna be one sexy forum.

Post Date: 24th Nov, 2003 - 10:43pm / Post ID: #

The New Site
A Friend

The Site Computer Issues & Video Gaming

Very nice forum and skin.
Can't wait for mods installed.
Perhaps they also will be modified by admin to fit this forum need as it used to with yabb mods. wink.gif

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: The New Site

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,