Why Do Girls Go For The Fake Shallow Guy? - Page 9 of 11

I ask myself this same question. The reason - Page 9 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 15th Mar, 2008 - 1:53am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 11 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Why shallow? If you understand it and know the answer, please tell us. Why do girls like bad guys?
Post Date: 15th Mar, 2004 - 10:11pm / Post ID: #

Why Do Girls Go For The Fake Shallow Guy?
A Friend

Why Do Girls Go For The Fake Shallow Guy? - Page 9

Wo wo woh! Hold up now. This thread is simply to talk about ideas about "being shallow" or phycological effect ect. Where did this turn into Advice for FunXueYei to survive in the mating game? I never asked for any 'help on mating' thank you. Im not bitter, and i dont have trouble finding gilrs either. Can we re-focus on the topic please?

Sponsored Links:
15th Mar, 2004 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #

Guy Shallow Fake The Go Girls Why

I am not suggesting you can't find a girl, I am simply stating that I don't agree with Boi about all women/girls being shallow. I am also offering an explanation for why you might see it that way in your current situation (high school student).

It did seem to me that Boi was giving you some advice on how to rectify your dating situation, though wink.gif and if you were inclined to take it, I was hoping to persuade you otherwise. laugh.gif:-->laugh.gif

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2004 - 1:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Why Do Girls Go For The Fake Shallow Guy? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Just like to clarify something: I never implied that women alone were shallow, I said society in general was shallow. Both sexes are equally guilty of this and Fun, don't listen to tenaheff, my dating advice is 100% on the money go get 'em tiger !

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2004 - 6:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 9 Guy Shallow Fake The Go Girls Why

A lot of girls are superficial, I hate to say that, but we tend to be shallow about who we go out with, you know how it is don't want to get a bad rep. Most girls realize that they should date for who they are and not what they have. I wouldn't worry about it so much I mean before you know it you will find that special someone trust me. I felt the same way for a while but I found someone who liked me for me. When you are around girls just relax and be yourself if they don't like you for you then you don't need them, they don't know what they are missing. Take it easy man!

Post Date: 4th Mar, 2006 - 12:38am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Guy Shallow Fake The Go Girls Why

I for one do not like "Hott" guys. Although my boyfriend is hot. But he is so sweet and not hot in a conventional way.

Message Edited!
Persephone: please see our Constructive Posting Policy - no slang or shortened words.

7th Mar, 2006 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #

I hate fake people in general. When you look at someone and pay attention to how they act for a short while you can tell if they are shallow or fake or nice and sweet etc. Fake and shallow people do nothing but prey on the weak or walk all over the nicer people. In my opinion we deserve better than this superficial crap that we have to go through.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Feb, 2008 - 6:02am / Post ID: #

Why Girls Go The Fake Shallow Guy - Page 9

Name: Greg

Comments: An end can be put to the looks debate: There are not enough hot guys for every girl. There is a very low proportion of hot guys compared to average looking guys. If girls want to enter a relationship, they will eventually have to lower their standards. 5% of the male population is hot, hence only 5% of the female population will get the elite males. The other 95% of women will stay single unless they lower their standards. Once all the hot guys are taken, they will have to drop the bar.

15th Mar, 2008 - 1:53am / Post ID: #

Why Girls Go The Fake Shallow Guy Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 9

I ask myself this same question. The reason I came up with has to do with some girls just lacking a thrill in their lives. They feel the shallow guy will take them places their parents were hiding, and you know what they are right, they are taken to some shallow places! The other reason I believe for this has to do with the girl being shallow herself.

+  « First of 11 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 

> TOPIC: Why Do Girls Go For The Fake Shallow Guy?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,