Polygamy An Answer To Social Ills? - Page 13 of 15

Name: KD Comments: The only way I can see - Page 13 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 1st Jun, 2010 - 2:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 15 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 
Best of  Polygamy An Answer Social Ills Still practised in this modern age, can we see any benefits if it were accepted in the Western Hemisphere?
Polygamy An Answer To Social Ills? Related Information to Polygamy An Answer To Social Ills?
5th Mar, 2010 - 4:41am / Post ID: #

Polygamy An Answer To Social Ills? - Page 13

Blogger, I am just questioning whether you speak from experience or not. I think that is a valid question to ask. I speak from experience. I am not stating that that automatically means that I am right but my answers are based upon my reality.

Sponsored Links:
5th Mar, 2010 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #

Ills Social Answer Polygamy

Well then I will be most interested to read your history with Polygamy and how it has helped social ills. However do be a definitive answer I would also need to read how your wives feel about it and how sharing one man has helped them.

29th May, 2010 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #

Polygamy An Answer To Social Ills? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Well, the wives do not want to get in on it. Valid point to have their point of view though. May be some other sisterwives can jump in and answer your questions. I guess you can visit polygamy sites and ask. On [..] they have a sisterwife section where a lot of the women love to talk. I am sure you will get a lot of female point of views. Monogamists always tend to stumble over the "sharing" issue. Many do not realize that they are already in a sharing situation unbeknown to them. Which is terrible in my opinion. In any case. Not much more to state here. Except to say that monogamy is a dead issue with a high failing rate. Polygyny is far more satisfying for ALL involved not just the guy. In fact women are the real winners if that phrase is even appropriate. But until you are living the practice, it is all just words.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please check over your spelling using the built-in Spell Checker before posting your message. See Constructive Posting Policy

30th May, 2010 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #

Page 13 Ills Social Answer Polygamy

Sorry, but without the views of the other parties involved then its just a one sided opinion. I have my reservations still.

30th May, 2010 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #

Ills Social Answer Polygamy

Blogger
I understand. But you have to do some leg work yourself to get a more "balanced" point of view. [..] But you need to do that. Lastly, I am just putting my 2 bits in here , just to help some people better understand the issues. News sells and is sensationalism at it's best especially on this topic. So, I am just trying to inform how it really is from the inside.

Reconcile Message Edited...
JB: Do not tell Members to visit external sites.

30th May, 2010 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #

Polygamy An Answer To Social Ills?

If you want to prove the validity of Polygamy as a means to end Social Ills the you should be able to do that through healthy debate within this Thread without requesting Members visit other sites - See Constructive Posting Policy

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st May, 2010 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #

Polygamy Answer Social Ills - Page 13

Fair comment, and certainly do not want to violate your rules. I was requested to bring female input into the discussion. But I have no control over that, hence my referral.
Appreciate your statement. Thanks.

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2010 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

Polygamy Answer Social Ills Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 13

Name: KD

Comments: The only way I can see this being a good thing is if a woman finds a good man and his wife and him are willing to take her in without jealousy or anything like that then it can probably work. I think too that you'd probably have to grown up like this to get used to it. I guess that's why its so easy for Muslim women to accept.

+  « First of 15 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 

> TOPIC: Polygamy An Answer To Social Ills?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,