Atheists Not To Be Feared! - Page 19 of 19

Relativism as a base concept is what ended - Page 19 - General Religious Beliefs - Posted: 6.8 Days Ago

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 5 65 112 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

New look at Atheists and their thinking - Atheism - Athiest - Do Not Believe In God
Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2017 - 3:13am / Post ID: #

Abnninja
Atheists Not To Be Feared!
A Friend

Atheists Not To Be Feared! - Page 19

Yes, but one can believe in God and still try and live this life to the fullest. Nowhere does the Abrahamic God say to waste this life and simply wait for one's afterlife. Plus, it is the very concept we learned from the Abrahamic Books that led to the ethics systems we hold dear today.
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2017 - 3:24am / Post ID: #

Premium + Author
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 834
Avg: 12.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 233.67 FP
Charm: 81

Feared To Atheists

Oh, I quite agree Abn, I am not at all saying that all or even most of the religious follow that behavior pattern, at least not in non oppresively theocratic societies.

I just find it more than a little annoying when someone tells me that my life must worthless, hopeless, and/or devoid of meaning just because I don't place my faith in that which cannot be perceived. And believe me, it is an argument I hear all the time.

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 22nd Sep, 2017 - 3:25am

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2017 - 4:05am / Post ID: #

Abnninja
A Friend

Atheists Not To Be Feared! Beliefs Religious General

Right, now that I understand. I think everyone has the right to believe what they believe and should do so. I can also see discussing this and even having heartfelt (Friendly) arguments about it. But what I cannot see is belittling someone's belief, disbelief, or something in-between.

Attached Image Edited: Abnninja on 22nd Sep, 2017 - 4:06am
Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 4,583
Avg: 1.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 48.4%
[+] Gain: 20,650.31 FP
Charm: 135

Page 19 Feared To Atheists

[..] Daishain your right no one has the right to belittle another person because they chose not to believe in God. When they do it does it shows that they are in fear or envy of the other person. Life is to lived to the fullest and if done happiness will be found.

I think you are right too many Christians live in fear of sin and spend too little time living life as we are meant to. Perhaps this is the root of the envy, which creates distrust and hate.

Post Date: 6.8 Days Ago / Post ID: #

Member Junior
[?] CPosts: 15
Avg: 1.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 44%
[+] Gain: 0.08 FP
Charm: none

Feared To Atheists

Well I apologize for some of the bad sentiments I see here from people that call themselves Christian. Unfortunately I also see entirely to much moral relativism. Abn I am sorry but not everyone has the right to live however they want. That argument can be shot down very fast. Atheism is a absolutely destructive elements in our current culture but far from being as destructive as relativism.

Post Date: 6.8 Days Ago / Post ID: #

Premium + Author
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 834
Avg: 12.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 233.67 FP
Charm: 81

Relativism as a base concept is what ended the days where it was all but expected to kill people from other religions.

Tolerating the viewpoints of others is the key to unity and peace, while intolerance has remained throughout history the single greatest ideological threat to humanity that has ever existed.

Guest please SHARE: "Atheists Not To Be Feared!" on:

Sponsored Links:

If Atheists Not To Be Feared! is not what you are looking for then you may wish to Start A NEW Topic.
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Enable Smilies  Enable Signature

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Atheists Not To Be Feared!

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Country (State) of the Day

Honduras

Country of the day Honduras

Unanswered Threads for Honduras, which is the Country or State of the Day! Bonus FP & Charm for these Topics. See Here. Updated: Every hour.

Highlights

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By JB 11 Hours Ago
Melania Knauss-Trump: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 2.2 Days Ago
ISIS - ISIL: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By KNtoran 3 Days Ago
Directly Meeting With Aliens: In this Thread are other Threads that asks the question: "Where are the aliens?" By JoePublic 3.3 Days Ago
Halloween Politically Correct: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By JoePublic 3.3 Days Ago
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?: Is there a science behind why someone is / becomes homosexual? Is it neurological or biological? By Seraphina 4.4 Days Ago
Global Climate Change: Will the earth's climate change on her own or are we the ones sending it in a disastrous direction? By Abnninja 18th Sep, 2017 - 11:56pm
The Media: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 16th Sep, 2017 - 4:17am
A Medieval Continue The Story RPG: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Beowolf 7th Sep, 2017 - 8:32pm
Al Franken: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 16th Jul, 2017 - 4:21am