Atheists Not To Be Feared! - Page 19 of 21

As I and many have always said - it’s not - Page 19 - General Religious Beliefs - Posted: 18th Nov, 2017 - 5:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 21 pgs.  15 16 17 18 19 20 21 
New look at Atheists and their thinking - Atheism - Athiest - Do Not Believe In God
Atheists Not To Be Feared! Related Information to Atheists Not To Be Feared!
Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2017 - 3:13am / Post ID: #

Atheists Not To Be Feared!
A Friend

Atheists Not To Be Feared! - Page 19

Yes, but one can believe in God and still try and live this life to the fullest. Nowhere does the Abrahamic God say to waste this life and simply wait for one's afterlife. Plus, it is the very concept we learned from the Abrahamic Books that led to the ethics systems we hold dear today.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2017 - 3:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Feared To Atheists

Oh, I quite agree Abn, I am not at all saying that all or even most of the religious follow that behavior pattern, at least not in non oppresively theocratic societies.

I just find it more than a little annoying when someone tells me that my life must worthless, hopeless, and/or devoid of meaning just because I don't place my faith in that which cannot be perceived. And believe me, it is an argument I hear all the time.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 22nd Sep, 2017 - 3:25am

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2017 - 4:05am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Atheists Not To Be Feared! Beliefs Religious General

Right, now that I understand. I think everyone has the right to believe what they believe and should do so. I can also see discussing this and even having heartfelt (Friendly) arguments about it. But what I cannot see is belittling someone's belief, disbelief, or something in-between.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 22nd Sep, 2017 - 4:06am

13th Oct, 2017 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

Page 19 Feared To Atheists

[..] Daishain your right no one has the right to belittle another person because they chose not to believe in God. When they do it does it shows that they are in fear or envy of the other person. Life is to lived to the fullest and if done happiness will be found.

I think you are right too many Christians live in fear of sin and spend too little time living life as we are meant to. Perhaps this is the root of the envy, which creates distrust and hate.

16th Oct, 2017 - 2:56am / Post ID: #

Feared To Atheists

Well I apologize for some of the bad sentiments I see here from people that call themselves Christian. Unfortunately I also see entirely to much moral relativism. Abn I am sorry but not everyone has the right to live however they want. That argument can be shot down very fast. Atheism is a absolutely destructive elements in our current culture but far from being as destructive as relativism.

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2017 - 3:54am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Relativism as a base concept is what ended the days where it was all but expected to kill people from other religions.

Tolerating the viewpoints of others is the key to unity and peace, while intolerance has remained throughout history the single greatest ideological threat to humanity that has ever existed.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Nov, 2017 - 8:46am / Post ID: #

Atheists To Feared! - Page 19

I don't fear, Atheists as such any more than fearing a Muslim, or Hindu.
Atheism, is more a theology for certain world views, or perspectives that are held by a group of people.
For example, atheism is prominently endorsed by secular humanism, and Marxism, Leninism world views.
They definitely need not be hated or despised any more than a Christian or Muslim.
Fear, is the breeding ground for radical fundamentalists, to promote their world views through violence.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 18th Nov, 2017 - 8:50am

Post Date: 18th Nov, 2017 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Atheists To Feared! General Religious Beliefs - Page 19

As I and many have always said - it’s not your beliefs that are worth examining, it’s your actions. No matter what religion or lack you profess to follow, if your actions were applied to the whole world by everyone, and they do not benefit the world, then it’s not a good system.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 18th Nov, 2017 - 5:35pm

+  « First of 21 pgs.  15 16 17 18 19 20 21 

> TOPIC: Atheists Not To Be Feared!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,