Diet WOW The
From the same source link from News the synopsis is this:
The W.O.W. Diet's 10 rules
1. Make the bulk of your diet grains, lentils, beans, vegetables and fruit.
2. Eat only enough to satisfy hunger.
3. Eat breakfast.
4. Eat at regular intervals.
5. Make two or three meals vegetarian or, if necessary, lacto-ovo-vegetarian.
6. Eat small portions of meat.
7. Eat foods in their natural state when possible.
8. Allow yourself to eat small, healthy snacks between meals.
9. Make water your beverage of choice.
10. Avoid refined carbohydrates, concentrated sugars and fat-fried or processed foods.
I will say overall that it is good recommendations, at least much better than what most LDS eat today. Add to that regular exercise and perhaps eliminating meat altogether, if you can and you will most likely never have to worry about health issues again.