Irfanview Image Editor/resizer

Irfanview Image Editor/resizer - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 2nd Jan, 2004 - 4:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2003 - 9:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I don't know about anyone else, but I have found problems with uploading pics from my hard drive thinking that I have them sized down when actually I really still had a large sized pic.

On the reccommendation of a friend of mine, I downloaded IrfanView. This program is really good for those who are looking to resize pics to a smaller size and them not look distorted. It can be used on most images, gifs and jpgs and other image formats.

Plus, it's FREE biggrin.gif

https://www.irfanview.com

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2004 - 6:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Editorresizer Image Irfanview

Irfanview 3.85 is very nice, and its easy to find a download site. Version 3.80 was nice too, but V3.85 allows the user more control over editing RGB values which is a nice improvement. I use Irfanview as my default viewer.

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2004 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Irfanview Image Editor/resizer Gaming Video & Issues Computer

I think the V3.85 also has all the plugins as well. If it doesn't though, the plugins are also free. I know I use it resize all my pics and various types of images that I have on my computer. The program was definitely worth downloading. I have got a ton of use out of it since I downloaded it. wink.gif

> TOPIC: Irfanview Image Editor/resizer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,