ICon Introduction - Page 11 of 14

That is fair, though let me know if you decide - Page 11 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 12th Dec, 2016 - 2:34am

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 14 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 
Add Reply Q
Post Date: 27th Nov, 2016 - 1:24pm / Post ID: #

Member Author
[?] CPosts: 291
Avg: 1.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 47.6%
[+] Gain: 2,457.48 FP
Charm: 25

ICon Introduction - Page 11

What are you studying to major in or be or do? Never been to Australia but seen little bits on it here and there.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Computer Talk | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 9th Jan, 2015 - 4:27am
Signature: Call me sentimental.
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Nov, 2016 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #

Member Author
[?] CPosts: 168
Avg: 1.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 36.9%
[+] Gain: 8,743.38 FP
Charm: 34

Introduction ICon

Mechatronics and physics, with a minor in IT. As for what I want to do… I'm still unsure, but leaning towards biotech unless there's another job with amazing pay.

Australian cities are quite modern, but have their quirks.

Attached Image Edited: iCon on 27th Nov, 2016 - 2:34pm

Tenet: -- | Reason: RPG D&D | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 13th Jan, 2011 - 10:44am
Signature:
Post Date: 27th Nov, 2016 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #

Member Author
[?] CPosts: 291
Avg: 1.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 47.6%
[+] Gain: 2,457.48 FP
Charm: 25

ICon Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Icon, you must be a genius, can't wrap my little brain around any of those things. Hats off to you. I wish you success.

Tenet: -- | Reason: Computer Talk | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 9th Jan, 2015 - 4:27am
Signature: Call me sentimental.
Post Date: 27th Nov, 2016 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 15,542
Avg: 7.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 8,772.08 FP
Charm: 411

Page 11 Introduction ICon

Mechatronics and Physics that is a good combo. While the physics can be good standby I thing the mechatronics and IT can go together real well. But I am still bit behind on the times when it comes to IT stuff. While I know the basics of computers, and electronic devices I do not have a real good working knowledge for repairing them. One would think that in my field I would know more about troubleshooting but I leave that to the experts.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: RPG Medieval | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Feb, 2008 - 3:49am
Signature: Be who you are as others who try to name you do not know you.
Post Date: 28th Nov, 2016 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #

Member Author

Introduction ICon

I'm no genius, I'm just a product of a comfortable circumstance and hard work, though I have gotten lazy recently and it shows.

Sadly repair has gone out of fashion, manufacturers are more concerned with replacements, so I'm focusing more on design.

Tenet: -- | Reason: RPG D&D | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 13th Jan, 2011 - 10:44am
Signature:
Post Date: 10th Dec, 2016 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #

Member Author
[?] CPosts: 604
Avg: 1.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.7%
[+] Gain: 239.02 FP
Charm: 43

ICon Introduction

Since you were the player who stayed with me the longest but I up and disappeared without explanation since September. ICon, I would just like to formally apologize for my missing in action.

Farther explanation can be found in my Introduction thread but to put simply here… after pawning my laptop, losing my phone and not having much data on it, along with starting my new job… I fell off the map as it were and lost contact with many online.

My apologies for any confusion, annoyance, disappointment, or frustration this may have caused. I hope I can make up for it and earn back some trust and reputation when returning to this site.

Sighs, honestly though with only you and myself with the real life problems at the time I was admittedly discouraged we would actually be able to get anywhere. That and it was my first time Dungeon Mastering online and having already lost players.

I'm not even sure if you at this point would have any interest in continuing.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: RPG D&D | Age: Twenty Something | Joined: Reg. 29th Sep, 2009 - 11:34pm
Signature: Only by falling into darkness, does one realize how precious the light is.
Post Date: 11th Dec, 2016 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #

Member Author

Page 11 ICon Introduction

It's fine, getting your life in order should come before anything. Personally, I find myself becoming less interested in these online Role-playing Games as I observe how much of my time they take up. I would be willing to continue for the sake of the game not dying if you find another player for me to play with.

Signature:
Post Date: 12th Dec, 2016 - 2:34am / Post ID: #

Member Author
[?] CPosts: 604
Avg: 1.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.7%
[+] Gain: 239.02 FP
Charm: 43

That is fair, though let me know if you decide that continuing it is not something you want to do.

I will need to see if I can find any new players and encourage them to join. Sighs, this may well have to be off site though given the issues I was having before. That is, unless there has been some new members active in the roleplay section since I was last here that I could consider asking?

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: RPG D&D | Age: Twenty Something | Joined: Reg. 29th Sep, 2009 - 11:34pm
Signature: Only by falling into darkness, does one realize how precious the light is.
Post Date: Fri Dec 14, 2018 - 5:18:12 GMT / Post ID: #

History

We rest ICon Introduction to share learning from past years:
HistoricToday is: 14th December (GMT), in history on the 14th of December, 1990 AD the following event happened:
Right to Die case permits Nancy Cruzan to have her feeding tube removed, she dies 12 days later

Guest please SHARE: "ICon Introduction" on:

+  « First of 14 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 
Sponsored Links:

Do you have any ICon Introduction Tips
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: ICon Introduction

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,

Future Terra II

Automated system to Role-play. No worries about Rules, Dice or updating your Character Sheet, they are taken care of for you. Just immerse in pure Role-playing.
Become A Backer!

See More

World Issues

North Korea vs South Korea:
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By Skeptic 2.6 Days Ago
China vs USA:
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By Skeptic 2.6 Days Ago
USA vs North Korea:
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By Skeptic 2.6 Days Ago
Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack?:
Top  Do Know In Nuclear Attack By Dice 21st Nov, 2018 - 10:51pm
USA vs Germany:
Germany versus U.S.A. By News 11th Jul, 2018 - 8:00pm
China Navy:
Chinese Aircraft Carrier
China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By News 27th Jun, 2018 - 11:14am
USA vs Syria:
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By Opinion 24th Apr, 2018 - 10:56am
Russia vs. Syria:
Syria vs Russia By Opinion 17th Apr, 2018 - 9:54am
North Korea Military:
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By Wizard 15th Jan, 2018 - 9:36am
Japan vs North Korea:
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By Swell 17th Oct, 2017 - 4:17pm
China Military:
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm