My Ancestor Was Involved In Boston Tea Party

My Ancestor Involved Boston Tea Party - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 29th Nov, 2004 - 4:20am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 16th Dec, 2003 - 7:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Events On This Day In History...
1773, Big Tea Party in Boston Harbor. Indians welcome.

My 6th Great Grandfather David Kennison was in the Boston Tea Party:

David Kennison, a great patriot who called Chicago home in his later years, was born on Nov. 17, 1736 in New England. Kennison grew very concerned with the political issues of his time, which fueled him to participate in the Boston Tea Party and the Revolutionary War. The Boston Tea Party was an assemblage of citizens, including Kennison, who carried out the non-importation resolves of the colony by disguising themselves as Native Americans, sneaking onto ships in Boston Port and emptying several hundred chests of tea.

wink.gif <> wink.gif

Sponsored Links:
16th Dec, 2003 - 11:52am / Post ID: #

Party Tea Boston Involved Ancestor My

It is great to have such history in your family. If you have a picture to share please do so. You should make a web site for it. That is what I did for my family and I found a lot of cousins and more to add to my own tree.

Post Date: 16th Dec, 2003 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

My Ancestor Was Involved In Boston Tea Party Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I personally don't have a picture. The only thing I have found was on a web site, and that is of his grave site in Chicago, Ill. If it wasn't for the internet I never would have found what information I have on him.

In the four years I have been searching the web, and emailing and posting messages on surname boards, I have come across so many of my kin. I know just how valuable web sites are. I get the information of who my ancestors are from cousins, then I go to the internet to find if there is any history on them.

I wish I could do a web site, but alas I am unemployed and barely scraping by. I did share a site with a 2nd cousin, but even that was too much for us. If I ever get employed and flush again I will see what you can help me with.

16th Dec, 2003 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

Well I am always about incentive, if you give me some core info then I can set up a small one web page site to start and you can always pay me or donate when you are able if you so desire, no obligation.

Post Date: 16th Dec, 2003 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Oh JB thank you so much for the offer. But I can not ask you to do this for free or to wait until I can pay. You are so sweet, and I do so appreciate this offer of yours.

I do love this forum, you are all more than just words on the screen. Thank you my new friends.

Post Date: 29th Nov, 2004 - 3:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thats really cool that you have family dating that far back and in history too...I am romanian and my great grandma said that our family used to be traveling gypsies (well in the clan at least)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Nov, 2004 - 4:20am / Post ID: #

A Friend

My Ancestor Involved Boston Tea Party

Actually I have ancestors dating back to 1215. NOT all of this has been documented yet, i.e. copies or photos of the parish records, etc.

I recently filled out a 15 ancestor Pedigree Chart. Took me three days, at 12 hours each sitting to complete it. I put in ink those names that were documented and in pencil those names that were not documented. Over half were not totally documented. It is quite a chart! All of the ancestors are from my Mom's side of the family. From England, France, Scotland, Ireland and Wales.

> TOPIC: My Ancestor Was Involved In Boston Tea Party

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,