Neo Introduction

Neo Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 18th Dec, 2003 - 8:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Forum Enforcer and Overall Fact Giver
Post Date: 17th Dec, 2003 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,022
Flag Posts: 51,679
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,582.80 FP
Charm: 394

Neo Introduction

When you thought We had enough help you were wrong. We have invited Neo here to be the fact finder, not to discipline, nor welcome, nor meditate, but just to provide certain facts and comments here and there.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Dec, 2003 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Neo

All I am going to recall is a recent conversation I had with MrSmith...

"You're empty." -Agent Smith
"So are you" -Neo

Post Date: 18th Dec, 2003 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

Neo Introduction
A Friend

Neo Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Well, hello Neo. It is good to have you here with us. I look forward to seeing some of your facts and comments around the site. wink.gif

Post Date: 18th Dec, 2003 - 3:18am / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.2%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction Neo

Hi Neo, what's up? I must admit that you're cute!!!! biggrin.gif I look forward reading some of your posts. Take care.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 18th Dec, 2003 - 4:14am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.3%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Introduction Neo

Duuuude!! I remember a long time ago seeing you in an "excellent" adventure.... hmmm... what was that smile.gif

Dude.

Roz

Reconcile Edited: FarSeer on 18th Dec, 2003 - 4:16am

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 18th Dec, 2003 - 7:02am / Post ID: #

Neo Introduction

Farseer I can scarcely recall a prior conversation...

Neo: That was you on my computer. How did you do that?

Trinity: Right now, all I can tell you is that you're in danger. I brought you here to warn you.

Neo: About what?

Trinity: They're watching you, Neo.

Neo: Who is?

Trinity: Please just listen. I know why you're here, Neo. I know what you've been doing... why you hardly sleep, why you live alone, and why night after night, you sit by your computer. You're looking for him. I know because I was once looking for the same thing. And when he found me, he told me I wasn't really looking for him. I was looking for an answer. It's the question that drives us. It's the question that brought you here. You know the question, just as I did.

Neo: What is the Matrix?

Trinity: The answer is out there, Neo, and it's looking for you, and it will find you if you want it to.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Dec, 2003 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + G.I. Jane
[?] CPosts: 3,057
Flag Posts: 4,267
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.8%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 183

Neo Introduction

Oh, man, have you all gone mad? *tenaheff shakes her head and wonders if she will be the sole sane person left on this board and how she will communicate with a bunch of nuts* laugh.gif:-->laugh.gif

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Sep, 2003 - 11:45am
Signature: Tena is a very important person, let no one forget that
Post Date: 18th Dec, 2003 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #

Neo Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

What is maddness? Isn't it a conclusion by many that one is insane? How about if the one is sane and all have gone mad? Then who is mad and who is sane? However, I was once asked...

Morpheus: Do you believe in fate, Neo?
Neo: No.
Morpheus: Why not?
Neo: Because I don't like the idea that I'm not in control of my life.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Neo Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,