Antigua & Barbuda Genealogy - Page 2 of 2

Name: Jello Comments: Thanks. I'll - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 4th Feb, 2011 - 11:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Antigua Genealogy Antiguan Genealogical Research
4th Feb, 2011 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

Antigua & Barbuda Genealogy - Page 2

Thomas, sorry I do not know anyone personally.

Jello, what attempts have you made with the local facilities in Antigua?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Feb, 2011 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

Genealogy Barbuda and Antigua

Name: Jello

Comments: The LDS records do not cover that period nor does the Museum/Archives in St. John's. I'm at my wits end with this elusive family!

4th Feb, 2011 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

Antigua & Barbuda Genealogy Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

By local facilities I was referring to the government's records, not LDS genealogical records. Also some churches may have leads.

Post Date: 4th Feb, 2011 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Genealogy Barbuda and Antigua

Comments: Thanks for your interest. The family was Wesleyan Methodist. A couple of years ago, I tried emailing the church in St. John's but never heard back.

If you have any suggestions I'd love to hear them.

4th Feb, 2011 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

Genealogy Barbuda and Antigua

You got that Email from a web site? If so does it have a phone? You can call. If no site, then call the Antigua directory services and ask them for the number, and while there see if they have a number for a local Genealogical society. That is what comes to mind at the moment. Of course if someone else is searching for the info they can contact you here.

Post Date: 4th Feb, 2011 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

Antigua & Barbuda Genealogy

Comments: Thanks. I'll follow up by contacting the church by phone. Previous research indicates there isn't a genealogical society but it's worth re-checking in case one has organized.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Antigua & Barbuda Genealogy

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,