[news] Racist Bullet Strike Back The Shooter

[news] Racist Bullet Strike Shooter - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 1st Jan, 2004 - 10:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2003 - 8:24pm / Post ID: #

[news]  Racist Bullet Strike Back The Shooter
A Friend

[news] Racist Bullet Strike Back The Shooter

https://www.cnn.com/2003/US/South/11/24/kla...n.ap/index.html

JOHNSON CITY, Tennessee : A bullet fired in the air during a Ku Klux Klan initiation ceremony came down and struck a participant in the head, critically injuring him, authorities said.

That's hysterical eh? Shows the power of Brainless people in groups.

Sponsored Links:
26th Dec, 2003 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

Shooter The Strike Bullet Racist news

I'm not happy about the incident of course, but this evil group do not deserve better, there is not a real victim on this story since the injured guy was part of the Ku Klux Klan and what happened was an accident of the initiation of this guy to the group. I cannot understand how groups like that still alive in this world *shaking head* it makes me sick.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

1st Jan, 2004 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #

[news] Racist Bullet Strike Back The Shooter History & Civil Business Politics

This incident earns the Darwin Award -- proof that some of us just shouldn't be part of the gene pool anymore...

DarwinAwards.com
"The Darwin Awards honor those who improve our gene pool... by removing themselves from it. Of necessity, this honor is bestowed posthumously."

IMO
Roz

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

> TOPIC: [news] Racist Bullet Strike Back The Shooter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,