Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? - Page 2 of 3

I beleive in it! My mother is devout - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 17th Nov, 2005 - 5:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 26th Nov, 2004 - 3:30am / Post ID: #

Do You Believe In Love At First Sight?
A Friend

Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? - Page 2

I would say... Yes. I believe in fate and love at first sight. I also believe that you can fall out of love... And we are all capable of "loving" someone with all your heart without actually loving your "true" love.

Ah, la amour....

^_^

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Nov, 2004 - 12:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Sight First Love In You Do

I DO belive in love at first sight ! But it takes a certain person to be capable of that, in other words this is not for everybody. Is reserved to the ones that are able to give their harts and receive love with every cell of their body. So I say to you :Learn to love and it will struck you as well (I am not talking about that feeling that grows in time but the one that will still your hart away in a second)

If you have any children remember what you felt when you saw them the first time, you felt love and you did not now them very well. It is that impossible to hapened in different conditions?

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2004 - 9:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I too bealive in love at first sight. It has happened to me not so long ago. I would say it still lasts even though we never got together because of one reason or another but its never too late. (I hope lipsrsealed.gif )

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2005 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 Sight First Love In You Do

QUOTE (xtrasweetgirl @ 29-Dec 03, 11:43 AM)
Do you believe in love at first sight

I do, It hasn't happend to me but my BF said it was love at first sight when he met me...and I'm a romantic person so I believe in love at first sight no matter what.

Let me Know! Thanks......eh have a good one!

Of course he said it was love at first sight I mean every single guy says that.

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2005 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Sight First Love In You Do

I've experience Lust at first site. I think it then grew to Love at first site when I realized that I could Love the person I had seen before seeing them again. I guess that's kind of confusing but yeah, it happens. My mind played out all these scenarios and before I knew it I had fallen in Love with hundreds of different personalities. Perhaps that is still Lust, but even now I'm reluctant to share my feelings with the person who stole my heart, for fear of losing that feeling.

Post Date: 7th Sep, 2005 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I believe in love at first sight. Unfortunately, the girl I'm directing my love to apparently does NOT. XD But seriously, I think love at first sight does exist in some form. Perhaps it is lust and only lust, but that's good enough for some people, don't you think?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Nov, 2005 - 1:17pm / Post ID: #

Do You In Love First Sight - Page 2

QUOTE (funbikerchick @ 23-Jan 04, 9:45 AM)
I believe in lust at first sight, but not love. How can you love someone if you don't even know them? Seriously, if it is really the very first time you have seen them, you know nothing about them. How can you really love them?

I agree with the bikerchick.. , but still it stings a little to admit. Guess I am a romantic at heart, it's just that my mind gets in the way sometimes undecided.gif

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2005 - 5:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Do You In Love First Sight Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

I beleive in it! My mother is devout Christian and God often bless her with the gift of communication to her. The second she see my father first time, God said ''He's the one.''
Of course it was not love at first site for my mother, she was thinking ''Ack! This is not what I had in mind, Lord!'' But it was for my father.
They have been marry 22 years, very happily, until recently because my father develop mental illness an can not any longer function in a relationship.
But it was love at first sight I swear!

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Do You Believe In Love At First Sight?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,