Thief Steals From Special Needs Mother

Thief Steals Special Mother - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 10th Apr, 2015 - 6:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Autism
Post Date: 7th Feb, 2015 - 4:14am / Post ID: #

Name: Joy

Comments: He came to us a false parent, dressed in clean clothing, but inwardly a cunning thief. He had a story which evoked our empathy. Which heart would not reach out to an older man whose daughter had been recently hospitalized after a road accident and who was now the caretaker of a grandson with autism? He had come to the right place and at the right time, during parent support meeting for adults with autism.
Riding on a bicycle, he greeted parents, their children and staff in a friendly manner. Administration listened compassionately and gave him an appointment to return with his grandson. When he was leaving, he decided to mingle. One parent reached out in conversation, but she had to take her son to the bathroom. Another was showing items she had on sale in an effort to raise money to pay for therapy for her young daughter. Others were searching for cash to support her. He saw his chance, a neglected handbag. The wallet inside it was surely his.
He was swift, but was spotted. The owner of the bag wanted to pay for an item. She screamed out in dismay. The lone father from the group managed to wrestle him off the bike, but he escaped on foot. Thankfully, unknowing to him, it was all recorded on security cameras. The mother who was robbed recently lost her husband and has to cope with her son who is traumatized over the death of his father, a separation he does not understand.
The police were called in; hopefully this crime will be solved. In the meantime, a mother with a son with autism has been immobilized; all her important documents have been stolen by another of those heartless criminals who prey on the weak.

Sponsored Links:
7th Feb, 2015 - 1:15pm / Post ID: #

Mother Special Steals Thief

There is no honor among thieves but you'd think they would at least have a little mercy for someone that is going through difficult challenges.

7th Feb, 2015 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #

Thief Steals From Special Needs Mother Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

We have a special breed of thief here - they care about no one and nobody not even the law. They don't care if they are caught on camera or that you know what they look like. They act with compulsion and no regret - they are the most dangerous kind.

15th Feb, 2015 - 1:17pm / Post ID: #

You are so right Ray, it is amazing to me. We need tougher laws and more accountability. I also believe as citizens we need to be more vigilant with regards to who are the people we surround ourselves with. Perhaps it is extreme for some but my motto has become: Trust no one.

18th Feb, 2015 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #

Thieves have no honour. No matter the place everyone needs to be vigilant because unfortunately in the eyes of a thief he does not show mercy because you have a special needs child.

10th Apr, 2015 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

If I was there I would f formed a posse to go and look for him. You can't get more dirtty than stealing from those in need.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Thief Steals From Special Needs Mother

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,