Inxs

Inxs - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 1st Dec, 2017 - 6:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Discuss  Inxs Michael Hutchence
Post Date: 24th Feb, 2011 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Inxs

INXS frontman subject of show. The fast life and messy demise of Michael Hutchence could soon become the subject of a Broadway musical thanks to a development deal struck between a US agency and the late INXS singer's former personal manager. Ref. Source 5

Image from Wikimedia public domain.

Inxs
Inxs (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Sep, 2011 - 10:23am / Post ID: #

Inxs

INXS choose new lead ... Again

INXS has unveiled Irish singer/songwriter Ciaran Gribbin as its new frontman.
Source 2

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2014 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #

Inxs Sports & Fashion Music Movies

INXS confession kept secret for 16 years

MICHAEL Hutchence and Paula Yates seemed like they were deeply in love. But a band member has revealed the INXS frontman had plans - and they didn't involve her. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2015 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #

Inxs

INXS star: 'My battle with cancer'

INXS rock legend Kirk Pengilly has revealed his epic battle to beat a "Very aggressive" Prostate cancer. Ref. Source 3q

Post Date: 7th Nov, 2017 - 12:14pm / Post ID: #

Inxs

Tiger Lily loses out on millions. THE daughter of late INXS frontman Michael Hutchence has lost out on her father's music royalties, an explosive report claims. Source 7x.

7th Nov, 2017 - 12:40pm / Post ID: #

Inxs

That's really too bad. As the daughter of the lead of INXS she should be entitled to 'something'. That lawyer is being a little greedy in his handling of the whole thing.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Dec, 2017 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

Inxs

INXS star: 'I miss the days of bum slaps'. AMID the sexual harassment claims sweeping the entertainment industry, INXS guitarist Kirk Pengilly says he preferred it when slapping a woman on "The butt" was seen as a compliment. Source 7b.

Post Date: 1st Dec, 2017 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

Inxs
A Friend

Inxs Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Hell, in those days even the women were slapping the men on their butts! I should know, I got mine slapped in clubs a few times. biggrin.gif
Still, slapping butts is really a far cry from sexual harassment, if it's only done mutually. These past few months have been a storm of sexual harassment allegations of FAR worse than hand on ass.
Speaking to a prior post, it is more than just a shame that some greedy company would not pay the daughter of their cash cow fair value for his work. Greed corrupts incredibly well, and the larger the dollar value, the fewer morals get in the way of some.

> TOPIC: Inxs

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,