The Most Beautiful Woman In History

The Beautiful Woman History - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 30th Apr, 2004 - 7:29am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Okay, calm down, just take your time and post your opinion.
Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2004 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #

In the quest to understand how man views beauty and/or comeliness I have decided to ask this simple question:

Who is the most beautiful woman in history from the beginning of time til now?

- Yes this can be any woman that you are aware of and not those that have been thought to be beautiful in history books.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Jan, 2004 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #

History Woman Beautiful The

Vivien Leigh from 'Gone with the wind'. She was the actress who portraited 'Scarlett'. Here is a link with pictures:

https://www.dycks.com/vivienleigh/gallery/gallery.htm

Post Date: 8th Jan, 2004 - 8:31am / Post ID: #

A Friend

The Most Beautiful Woman In History Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I would have to say Jacqueline Onassiss (sp?) Kennedy. I think she was just a beautiful woman.

8th Jan, 2004 - 10:33am / Post ID: #

After LDS_forever I will have to say that Linda Carter is my pick. I believe she has great bone structure and her eyes are like icing to her look.

Post Date: 9th Jan, 2004 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I'm going to say that beauty is very subjective. It depends on your beliefs, customs, values, traditions, norms etc. For example in parts of Africa big ears and lips are symbols of beauty while in European countries smaller noses and tiny lips are considered ideal. So in this light where we've all heard that "beauty is skin deep" "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" blah blah blah besides Halles Berry.... I'm going to have to say....ME

Post Date: 12th Jan, 2004 - 9:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Everyones knows that each and everyone is beautiful, the most beautiful would be... in the eyes of the beholder isn't?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Feb, 2004 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #

The Beautiful Woman History

Yes, that is why we want to find out what you think about it... hence the purpose of discussion - to decipher the likes and dislikes of others in mutual communication wink.gif

Post Date: 30th Apr, 2004 - 7:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

The Beautiful Woman History Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Well I would have to say the most beautifull woman in history would have to be Elizabeth Taylor, when she was young of course. Some of the photos i've seen of her are stunning.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: The Most Beautiful Woman In History

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,