Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2004 - 2:14am / Post ID: #

Final Fantasy Xi
A Friend

Final Fantasy Xi

I just bought this game for christmas and I think it's awesome, even if you have to pay per play and it takes 6GB of your harddrive...plus spending 3 hours downloading 10,000 files after the 3 hours install. But still, I just wanted to know if anyone here had it so I could play with more people. I actually play on Fenrir if anyone wants to know wink.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Jan, 2004 - 5:06am / Post ID: #

Final Fantasy Xi
A Friend

Xi Fantasy Final

Wow, if you have that game i don't know how you manage to pull yourself away from it to post here. laugh.gif, its just like Everquest aka Evercrack. Its a drug that will never release you. I've played FFXI but not long term, I want to though. It looks killer, but I think i'm gonna go for Star Wars Galaxies instead.

Post Date: 8th Jan, 2004 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #

Final Fantasy Xi
A Friend

Final Fantasy Xi Reviews RPG & Card Board

Bummer...Everquest was aweomse!!! Although the first time I played I died and never found my body...after my friend gave me all these goodies >_<

And DAoC was good too biggrin.gif! (Dark Age of Camelot for incult tongue.gif)

Post Date: 9th Jan, 2004 - 1:11am / Post ID: #

Final Fantasy Xi
A Friend

Xi Fantasy Final

I wanted FFXI or SWG (Star Wars Galaxies) for christmas....i got neither though. I'm still workin on my parents to fork over 100-200 bucks a year smile.gif

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2005 - 5:09am / Post ID: #

Final Fantasy Xi
A Friend

Xi Fantasy Final

I played FFXI for a while when it first came out. It is definitely a very good game. I am playing Star Wars Galaxies right now. The gameplay isn't quite as good as FFXI. But I've made a lot more friends on SWG then I had managed to make on FFXI so I like it about the same!

> TOPIC: Final Fantasy Xi

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,