Artic Rescue Brainstorm - Page 7 of 85

Out of Character: That's 'kind' - Page 7 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 19th May, 2011 - 1:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 85 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (85) »
Closed
Only Players who are participating in this Scenario should post here. Ensure that you keep your Activity level at 75% or more.
Post Date: 10th May, 2011 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Brainstorm
A Friend

Artic Rescue Brainstorm - Page 7

LOoks back with a blank stare. You expect me to remember names? I am good at faces poor with names. I am a grease monkey remember. smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
11th May, 2011 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Rescue Artic

"I won't be able to do much research without a name fellas..."

She looks at both her new associates and wonders what she is getting into.

Out of Character:: Have we actually made contact with whomever is giving us this mission?

12th May, 2011 - 12:36pm / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Brainstorm RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Out of Character: Not yet, kntoran suggested that we like wait for at least one more to join us before we take off. I saw someone posting to join us but he is taking an eternity meanwhile is activity is getting real low so I don't know if he will like make it soon.

13th May, 2011 - 12:03am / Post ID: #

Page 7 Brainstorm Rescue Artic

Out of Character: Oh now I understand so we're sort of just hanging here waiting for someone to fill the ranks. How long will you guys be waiting?

17th May, 2011 - 7:44pm / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Rescue Artic

Out of Character:: I guess we're waiting for one more to jump in so we can continue whenever that is but its probably not going to be soon cause of the activity and post requirement.

19th May, 2011 - 12:04am / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Brainstorm

Out of Character:: I saw that also JB mentioned it in the newsletter but I think you're right, too bad I was looking forward to seeing what a science fiction role-play had to offer. I will keep my fingers cross that someone can join in. Meanwhile I will get my character to figure out how the internet works laugh.gif.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th May, 2011 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Brainstorm
A Friend

Artic Rescue Brainstorm - Page 7

If you want to take the lead FairMaiden and post something in the party leader thread go right ahead. smile.gif

19th May, 2011 - 1:32am / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Brainstorm Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 7

Out of Character: That's 'kind' of you but I'm the new one here so I rather just wait till you guys are ready and we get a fourth leg.

> TOPIC: Artic Rescue Brainstorm

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,