Artic Rescue Brainstorm - Page 81 of 85

Out of Character: Yes, I agree we have no - Page 81 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 11th Feb, 2013 - 2:42am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 85 pgs.  77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 
Closed
Only Players who are participating in this Scenario should post here. Ensure that you keep your Activity level at 75% or more.
9th Feb, 2013 - 3:14am / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Brainstorm - Page 81

Out of Character: Agreed. We already let them scan the whole place, I'm sure they have more data on what's going on here than we can give them so hiding anything at this stage would be like totally pointless. I'd be more worried if we said no to their request for scanning after sending the distress signal cause that would of been odd.

Specific Action: Major stands down so he doesn't look hostile. Since he is injured he will play more the part of a victim than a mercenary.

Sponsored Links:
9th Feb, 2013 - 6:28am / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Rescue Artic

Specific Action: Reactivate the upper terminal (which Nathan disconnected hoping to isolate Greg) and head to the access room to meet the crew of the military cruiser.

Out of Character: In my opinion we could let them talk first so we know where this thing is going before we make any kind of statement

9th Feb, 2013 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Brainstorm RPGs PBP Fiction Science

international QUOTE (JB)
They communicate their presence to you and ask that you open for them.

Out of Character: The GM says that those soldiers are asking us to open for them, how come you don't want to open for them Play by Post?

9th Feb, 2013 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

Page 81 Brainstorm Rescue Artic

Out of Character: Felipe what Play is trying to say is that they want the door of the place we're in open. What you said before was:

international QUOTE
Thomas goes to cruiser ship and he opens it for the soldiers who was asking to open the door.

As though you have to go outside and open their ship's door, makes sense?

So it looks final, we open for them and relay our agreed story which is what happened. Adding actions now.

10th Feb, 2013 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Rescue Artic

Out of Character: Felipe, they want us to open the base door not the cruiser door. There was a little misunderstanding on this.

10th Feb, 2013 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Brainstorm

Out of Character: OK, it is obvious that these soldiers don't trust us, we will need to make our characters drop their weapons otherwise you know what happens next when they don't.

In Character: When Thomas realizes that these people are aiming their weapons at him and the others, Thomas feels like he is some kind of midget compared to these fully armored soldiers with weapons, he knows that is obvious that him and the group can't fight these soldiers and survive, Thomas moves his head to the others with a worried face and he says to them, "Uh, guys? I think we should drop weapons now" Thomas drops his weapons and he hopes that things will be better later and he waits to see what happens next.

Specific Action: Drop all of the weapons and wait to see what happens next.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 11th Feb, 2013 - 7:05pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Feb, 2013 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Brainstorm - Page 81

Out of Character: You did real good Felipe on that choice but I think their actions are expected because they did scan us and found dead bodies and stuff so would you 'trust' us?

In Character: Major knows this drill and he knows when he's out classed.

Specific Action: Major immediately disarms himself and places his weapons in front of him. He then asks for a medic and points to his injuries.

11th Feb, 2013 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Brainstorm Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 81

Out of Character: Yes, I agree we have no other choice other than comply to these people's request.

Specific Action: Nathan adds his sword to the weapon pool on the floor and declares: "I don't have a gun. I was supposed to solve engineering problems here, not go to war". This said, he sits on the floor, his palms down on the pavement.

+  « First of 85 pgs.  77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 

> TOPIC: Artic Rescue Brainstorm

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,