California Police - Page 11 of 11

Many times I have seen this sort of thing - Page 11 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 30th Nov, 2017 - 6:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 11 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 
California Policemen
SDPD - LAPD
Post Date: 29th Jul, 2016 - 10:51am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

California Police - Page 11

San Diego Police Department: 1 officer is dead, another in surgery following shooting

Two police officers were shot in a San Diego neighborhood late Thursday night, according to the San Diego Police Department. One of the officers has died, and another is currently in surgery. Ref. USAToday.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Nov, 2017 - 9:14am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Police California

Commander says he's been banished to 'broom closet' for daring to run for San Diego County sheriff
Wednesday, November 29, 2017, 4:56 PM ET. By Joshua Stewart. Dave Myers, a commander who is campaigning for the top post in the Sheriff's Department, said he has been unceremoniously transferred to a new assignment in a “broom closet” and stripped of his usual duties in retaliation for running against incumbent Sheriff Bill Gore. Source 3g.

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2017 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

California Police
A Friend

California Police History & Civil Business Politics

Nothing like a bit of nepotism in our police forces. If valid, this commander has a right to sue, I'm sure. And there are police unions which will back his actions. If true.

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2017 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

California Police
A Friend

Page 11 Police California

Many times I have seen this sort of thing happen when some one in the department runs against the sheriff of the area. Many just take the new duties and have fun with it and most of the times it is all in jest. Sounds like another person does not like his new assignment and is hurt by this. But not knowing all the real facts I can not say either way. I do not think this has to go to a law suit.

+  « First of 11 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 

> TOPIC: California Police

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,