Survival As A Hostage - Page 2 of 2

And most important, and this goes for everyone, - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 28th Mar, 2017 - 2:31am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
A different kind of survival that is frequent today
Post Date: 5th Feb, 2004 - 6:15am / Post ID: #

Survival As A Hostage
A Friend

Survival As A Hostage - Page 2

Of course if you have the chance to escape,take it.But remember your chances are limited by your abilities,only you can be the judge if it would be wise given a certain circumstance.If it does'nt work then where are you?I personally would resist,if only I was involved,now if my wife?or my son?those would be quite different circumstances,and I would react( in my mind ) the way that would increase their chances of survival even if that meant I had to die.("Take me,I wont resist,just let my wife and kid go.")That sort of thing.
We dont always have the ability to fight back.So I wont go into different theories, that could go on forever.

Sponsored Links:
20th May, 2004 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #

Hostage As Survival

Hmmm....I think it all depends whether I see the faces of the kidnappers or not, if I do from the begining then I know I would be killed and I will do everything possible to try to scape, by other hand, if I am blindfolded then is different, I suppose its depends on where they put you, how many of them, etc and whether you have the least chance of survive. sad.gif I always say that if I am in danger of being kidnapped, I would probably be killed before because I cannot comprehend the idea of putting me in a car by force and who knows where or what they will do with me. sad.gif

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2017 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #

Survival As A Hostage
A Friend

Survival As A Hostage History & Civil Business Politics

I think one of the best things I could do would allow myself to be taken hostage so that others can go free. I would be the best hostage they ever had. I would kill them in their sleep, try to disrupt their eating, drinking or sleep so they make mistakes so that I can achieve my main goal of killing them and escaping. I may be beaten a lot but I would never give up. I am a hostage they need me right? If I knew I was going to be killed it would be a interesting fight for survival.

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2017 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #

Survival As A Hostage
A Friend

Page 2 Hostage As Survival

In the event of a carjacking or attempted kidnapping I'm fighting or running. Most likely running. If you do so while in the public they might be scared off or you might escape. Once they have you in the vehicle you lose any control in the situation. Thats my opinion anyways.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 1st Mar, 2017 - 5:53pm

Post Date: 27th Mar, 2017 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #

Survival As A Hostage
A Friend

Hostage As Survival

Kyrroeth,

You are spot on. Never get trapped in the vehicle with the bad guys. And always remember, you have a two ton bullet at your command. If someone tries to carjack you don't be afraid to use your car as a weapon. You should always leave some room between you and the car in front of you when you are stopping so you have room to maneuver in case you need to get away. If you have to, hit the car in front of you, that'll get other peoples' attention and could scare the bad guy(S) away. Lastly, if someone cuts you off late at night and starts getting out of their car, hit them, hit their car, and don't stop driving. These are dangerous situations, especially late at night.

Post Date: 28th Mar, 2017 - 2:20am / Post ID: #

Survival As A Hostage
A Friend

Survival As A Hostage

Yes late night is dangerous for a woman as many people will use the cover of the night to try to get away with stuff as it is harder to see in the dark. If someone tries to pull you over head to a well lit busy place before pulling over. Call 911 and ask them if it really is a police officer behind you. Tell them what you are doing and they will relay it to the officer. Make sure to drive with doors locked and windows up if you are not familiar with the area. This way if someone grabs you door handle they can not open the door and you can punch the gas to try to get away before they try to break the window.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Mar, 2017 - 2:31am / Post ID: #

Survival As A Hostage
A Friend

Survival As Hostage - Page 2

And most important, and this goes for everyone, always be aware of your surroundings. Use your mirrors all the time. The more notice you have that someone with ill intent is heading your way the more time you'll have to formulate a plan and react.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Survival As A Hostage

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,