Eat Chicken?

Eat Chicken - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 25th Apr, 2004 - 6:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th Jan, 2004 - 5:29am / Post ID: #

Eat Chicken?

Do you eat chicken? Meat seems to be on the down run these days.

THAILAND ADMITS BIRD FLU SECRECY
Thai Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra has admitted his government suspected
for "a couple of weeks" the country was facing an outbreak of bird flu.
https://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/asiapcf/01/2....flu/index.html

First it was SARS, now it is bird flu. It is strange that these Asian governments seem to be quick to coverup such dreadful problems hat can affect so many. It makes you wonder what else must exist out there that some other government is trying to cover up in the name of the money god.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3209 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
28th Jan, 2004 - 11:18am / Post ID: #

Chicken Eat

Not only is this new epidemic spreading fast, but they are saying it is worst than SARS! Do you feel to eat chicken?

BIRD FLU OUTBREAK REACHES PAKISTAN
The bird flu outbreak, which is rapidly spreading throughout Asia and has
killed at least seven people, has now hit Pakistan, officials there said.
https://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/asiapcf/01/2....flu/index.html

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3209 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

28th Jan, 2004 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #

Eat Chicken? History & Civil Business Politics

It can't be much worse than Salmonella? Every commercially raised chicken in America (and probably turkey, too) is infected with Salmonella bacteria. There are repeated warnings and instructions from news agencies, schools, grocery stores on how to maintain "hygiene" in your kitchen when handling raw poultry. It's disgusting.

Roz

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

28th Jan, 2004 - 9:00pm / Post ID: #

Chicken Eat

Oh yes, is good to be a vegetarian tongue.gif People do not realize that ANY meat have bacteria so when you're eating meat you're at risk all the time. I feel sorry for the people in China and in other countries who suffered and died because of this dicease, it is amazing how many diceases we are hearing about lately. undecided.gif

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

31st Jan, 2004 - 11:16pm / Post ID: #

Chicken Eat

It isn't just meat we need to worry about. Our vegetables (at least this is true in the US) are also in need of our attention. Unless you buy organic. Our food is so treated and processed, much of it isn't good for us any longer. If you buy veggies in the store, they have seen so many chemicals it is scary. I wonder if "washing" them before we prepare them really does much good. We rinse the surface, but what about what has been absorbed by the food while it was growing.

I think it is a shame. I think meat in it's natural source isn't as bad as it has become through our efforts to make it bigger and more productive.

I also think we should look at the health codes in the Old Testament in the Bible. Much of this code is because of the dangers of the foods that are banned. Pork and shell fish for example.

I eat chicken and beef both. I am trying to do so in much more moderation than I used to do. I am considering giving up pork entirely and following the old testament teachings on food. Although I don't think this is necessary for my salvation, I think there are good reasons these restrictions were implemented and I am not convinced all of them are no longer necessary.

International Level: Diplomat / Political Participation: 320 ActivistPoliticianDiplomat 32%

Post Date: 25th Apr, 2004 - 6:45am / Post ID: #

Eat Chicken?
A Friend

Eat Chicken?

I think thats a really good point tenaheff brings up about the vegetables.
Its too hard for me to believe any thing that come form any mass-market corner is healthy. Im sure they treat the soil in a way like they inject animuls with hormones to grow faster. I would also think what they spray the vegetables with to keep bugs form eating them is the lowest grade chemicals they can find.

I know people that i work with talk about cutting down on eating processed meat, speacily chicken. But on the other hand, my father has health problems and his doctor tells him he should eat chicken. For a while i cut down on my meat consumption but latly ive been failing at it sad.gif

Not sure how much they talk about it now, but i know here in the states, a few months back they where very conserned with Mad Cow and where cutting off certon distributors.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Eat Chicken?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,