JeanBorde.com

Jeanborde Com - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 24th May, 2010 - 4:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Jean Borde JeanBorde.com - Official site of the Administrator
3rd Feb, 2004 - 4:27am / Post ID: #

JeanBorde.com

JeanBorde.com

To keep track of our domain names and for those who constantly inquire about myself, I have a new 'front page' at: JeanBorde.com.

It takes you to various sites and pages that tell about me or the the work I do.

Sponsored Links:
10th Jan, 2006 - 2:18am / Post ID: #

JeanBordecom

I loved looking through the art link. You have a lot of really creative work here as well as your scripting abilities. From what I have seen in all of your pages that you have linked is a very high state of creative thinking and organization. This is one thing I surely am lacking. I guess my life has just taken a lot of the creative nature out of my work. Do you have a compiled list of all of the web sites you have created and a database of all of your digital artwork? I'm sure you do, but I would find it fascinating to look through more of it when I find more that is available for viewing.

10th Jan, 2006 - 2:32am / Post ID: #

JeanBorde.com Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Thanks for your review. I have always been a record keeper (I learnt from my father) and so establishing these kinds of things are not only fun for me, but somewhat easy. However, I am disappointed really, there is not much to show as far as completion as it just shows parts or starts, but not finality. I wish I could say I have a more grand database, but I cannot, with all the moving I have done most of my art was sold, lost, destroyed, stolen or donated. For web design, that same page has a link to designs of other sites done or click here.

10th Jan, 2006 - 2:56am / Post ID: #

JeanBordecom

international QUOTE (JB)
hows parts or starts, but not finality

This is what is so beautiful about keeping records. It doesn't have to be complete. As so many people do not understand, so many pieces of a web page can be altered slightly and become a really unique design for a page. I unfortunately lost most of my templates that I had in my database due to a small fire and me not having a remote backup at that time. The pieces are the best thing to have. They can also inspire some of the more stimulating ideas.

11th Jan, 2009 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #

JeanBordecom

I made a complete redesign of www.JeanBorde.com with what should be a simpler site to read and navigate.

12th Jan, 2009 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #

JeanBorde.com

Cool page, its just like your business page but the guy version I guess. Is that what you look like?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Jan, 2009 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #

JeanBorde.com

The guy is a model we use for our site(s) just as we use the Latina with hat for our Business Site.

24th May, 2010 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #

JeanBorde.com Computer Issues & Video Gaming

Help Wanted Page

On JeanBorde.com I have added a second page. The added page (HERE) allows visitors to help in five specific ways. Although it does not go into details there links are provided to other sites that do explain contributions that can be made.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: JeanBorde.com

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,