Are You A Day Or Night Person?

Are Day Night Person - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 27th Nov, 2004 - 9:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 5th Feb, 2004 - 10:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I am myself a night person... I hate the mornings... they are so boring, but the nights are more fun, I can stay awake all night long, but I never like getting up early.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Feb, 2004 - 5:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Person Night Day You Are

I remember I used to wake up at about 3 in the morning to get online before school. Now I go to bed after 3 in the morning on weekends. I don't think that I'm really a night or morning person. I like staying up late, but I also don't have a hard time waking up in the morning and like to be up before it's light outside. It's interesting to me being up before the sun.

Post Date: 20th Feb, 2004 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Are You A Day Or Night Person? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Imm totally I night person. I have to get up at 5am for seminary.

But yeah night is my time to shine! I loves it! I'll totally talk on the phone with my boyfriend till 2, and stay up chatting till the sun comes up. I enjoy sleeping though, more than staying up most of the time.

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2004 - 10:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Person Night Day You Are

The sun's evil o_O... Whenever it's a really nice day and I sit out in the sun, I end up falling asleep. So I figure, what's the sense? And sleep in really late, usually waking up somewherer between 11:30 am to 3 pm. The lateest I've stayed up one night was 7 am... I'm not doing that again any time soon... Besides! When friends get me to hang out at night, I get really hyper, it's rather amusing.

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2004 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Person Night Day You Are

I'm a total night person.

Used to be worse when I was younger, it was slowly wearing off because of highschool and having to get up much earliar, but its coming back.

Post Date: 26th Nov, 2004 - 2:43am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Well I am a little bit of both...I am a creature of the night, I have wolf blood in me. The only thing i like about day is my non-night creature friends that I get to hang out with. The moon is full right now it is soooo awsome I am soo hyper, if my best friend Kit were here we would probably be walking around in the dark right now.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Nov, 2004 - 2:56am / Post ID: #

Are You Day Night Person

It depends on how you define morning - if it's three am then no way, I'm not a morner. rolleyes.gif

I like to go to sleep late (well, not that late - about 11pm.) and wake up at 9 or 10.

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2004 - 9:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Are You Day Night Person Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

I would say im more of a night person. Waking up at morning is one big nightmare. Staying up late at night is one great fun. Maybe its just the type of life im living.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Are You A Day Or Night Person?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,