Are You A Day Or Night Person? - Page 2 of 3

I am definitely a nightperson, I very rarely - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 15th Nov, 2005 - 1:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 29th Nov, 2004 - 4:10am / Post ID: #

Are You A Day Or Night Person?
A Friend

Are You A Day Or Night Person? - Page 2

Staying up late you have more energy than getting up in the moring I think.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Dec, 2004 - 3:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Person Night Day You Are

Well, I am neither. I can stay up late and wake up early. I become slap happy if I stay up till around 2ish. Where as if I get used to it I can be waking up at about 4 in the morning if really necessary. After I get to school all energy reserves empty and I become the hyper person I usually am...

Post Date: 17th Dec, 2004 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Are You A Day Or Night Person? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I love the night time. I cant sleep when its dark because I know its time to play wether it be on my computer or game cube I hate the day time.

17th Dec, 2004 - 8:34pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Person Night Day You Are

I don't know what I am laugh.gif. I like to sleep but during the vacations like now I enjoy staying up late but once I return to work, I like to sleep very early.

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2005 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Person Night Day You Are

I am a night person. The days are just to bright and happy for me I guess.

16th Apr, 2005 - 2:52am / Post ID: #

I am a night person and can't fall asleep until around 6 am and wake up at like 1 pm. I do wake up earlier for work and important stuff but other than that, that is my usual time frame. My life consists of going to the bar with my room mate and he take home one or two different girls a night after he gets tore up from the floor up. I then drive them to our house he he has mad monkey sex with them and afterwards they usually leave. Even though I like the nights better, time goes by so much faster in the mourning when your working, that is the only upside to the mourning for me.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2005 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Are You Day Night Person - Page 2

I'm definitely a day person. I get up early so that I'm all ready for the day around nine o'clock, and I go to sleep before twelve. I don't like wasting my time, it doesn't matter if it's during holiday or not. I'm just used to thinking that the night is for sleeping and the day is for activity. I cannot imagine sitting in front of the computer till 3 a.m. I don't usually go to parties, and if I do, I leave quite early (one o'clock at most). But then I still get up around nine. I guess the reason for my being a day person is that the sun makes me wanna do things - I have the energy, which I usually lack during the night. It just doesn't feel right for me to be active when it's dark outside and the nature is asleep. No werewolf or vampire blood in my veins, I'm afraid wink.gif

15th Nov, 2005 - 1:39pm / Post ID: #

Are You Day Night Person Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

I am definitely a nightperson, I very rarely manage to go to bed before midnight.. that might have something to do with owning a pub.. , but I was like that even before, I need at least an hour or so to get ready for the next day... after I get up !

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Are You A Day Or Night Person?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,