Breaking In

Breaking In - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 19th Mar, 2013 - 12:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

TV Series
Post Date: 29th Apr, 2011 - 8:06pm / Post ID: #

Breaking In

Breaking In - Season 1 Episode 4 - Melanie is overjoyed when her ex-con father re-enters her life, but the team is suspicious as it's the day they are hired to test the security of a museum with a priceless painting.

Sponsored Links:
30th Apr, 2011 - 1:27pm / Post ID: #

In Breaking

I'm not too much into comedy but I thought in watching it because Michael Rosenbaum is there. I think he does an amazing job in the role he got and he got to keep the hair!

Post Date: 5th May, 2011 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #

Breaking In Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Breaking In - Season 1 Episode 5 - Oz and the team are assigned to protect the sequel to "The Goonies" at a comic-con convention and suspicion turns to fanboy Cash when the only copy of the movie goes missing.

Post Date: 12th May, 2011 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

In Breaking

Breaking In - Season 1 Episode 6 - After the team botches their assignment to secure KFC's Secret Recipe, Oz orchestrates a team-building exercise, trapping the gang inside Contra Security over the weekend, forcing them to work together in order to break out of the office. Cameron's feelings for Melanie come out in the open, and Cash becomes jealous when Josh dates a co-worker.

15th May, 2011 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #

In Breaking

Fox canceled this show. I really don't understand this channel. They don't let the shows grow at all and is really unfair for all those people who worked so hard. They didn't have the best rating but the show was well done!

16th May, 2011 - 12:35am / Post ID: #

Breaking In

Lds, there is hope for this show. Fox is reconsidering it right now, they want to give it a shot again and they will place it within a comedy block.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd May, 2011 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

Breaking In

Breaking In - Season 1 Episode 7 - When Contra Security is hired to find a teen cyber-bully, Cameron finds himself back at his former high school, where he must relive his un-glory days.

Post Date: 19th Mar, 2013 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

Breaking In Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Breaking In

What is your review for the entertainment value of the TV Series called, "Breaking In"?

Breaking In
Breaking In (Hover)

> TOPIC: Breaking In

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,